5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 14 Ch. 114 - The Last Festival - Fuutarou's Side ②

SJ7

Fed-Kun's army
Regardless of who you picked, you wouldn't feel despair over this if you loved all the quints like a true gentleman.

Double-page supporter
I am glad Yotsuba won. She was the most sacrificing and most encouraging girl from start to finish.
Ichika was out after her lying shenanegans.
Miku worked hard but that love was stemmed from Fuutaro's ability to connect to her interests. So she was 3rd choice.
I liked Nino's character develop and her straightforward approach so she was up there.
Itsuki felt more like a support character than a love interest. And I don't recall much romantic connection/development between her and Fuutarou. So she was 4th choice.

Double-page supporter
The Church of Miku will accept Yotsuba before the Nino Gang or Team Ichika.

Never not be disappointed with this. I wish it would end next chapter so I dont have to keep reading this shit.

Dex-chan lover
So the 1st girl trope wins again huh, gotta wonder why manga authors hate decided girls, like if a girl actually confess or goes on the attack u can tell she's gonna lose.

RIP N
ino, i guess the world isnt ready for a tsundere that can sort her feelings before the end of the series. F

Double-page supporter
Welp.
So he picked the stupid girl over the two best ones, the liar and the eater.
Well she's like the third best all things considered.
Fuck that tho. Miku worked as hard as her, and Nino had more character progression than most heroine in the usual shonen.

Contributor
Lmao this credit page.

But Yotsuba is a great choice for everyone, so i don't mind it at all, she's a great girl.

I would be really tilted if it was a Itsuki ending tho...

The Dark Horse won lmao.

@Hollow7F Shut your mouth prick. 1st girl is Itsuki and yotsuba is the childhood friend+dumb girl. If anything it's counter culture that she won.

Dex-chan lover
I think it would be a lot more acceptable if she actually had earned it somewhat.
But the manga in total was more about Miko and Nino, Yotsuba only got any story time after it was revealed that she was the first girl.
This is just completely lazy on the authors part, like, just give her the same character development as the girls that actually had good arcs.
I'm kinda disappointed

Users who are viewing this thread