5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 14 Ch. 114 - The Last Festival - Fuutarou's Side ②

Fed-Kun's army
"I think it would have been a lot more acceptable if she actually had earned it somewhat."
How can your salty ass not understand? She was the one that pushed him into the great road of change to becoming who he is now. Shes more than deserved this, Yotsuba had always been best girl, sacrificing her true feelings for years on end and thinking only of his sake and her sisters and you say she didnt earned it? Not even a somewhat earned it?
Get outta here, salty ass boi.
Yotsuba deserves all this.

Double-page supporter
@panzerkampfwagyu
Dude read from the beginning. Yotsuba cannot lie. And she said "I love you" to Fuutaro even before all the other girls. Yotsuba was chronologically the first girl Fuutaro met too and had been there with Fuutaro from start to finish.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT'SSSSSSSS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Well there we have it. Could have been worse, could have been Nino or Miku. Thank fuck it wasn't. Yotsuba wasn't my pick, but it's not bad.

Fed-Kun's army
U KNOW WHAT THIS HONESTLY HAS BEEN SUCH A SATISFYING RIDE THAT IM FINE WITH ANYBDOY ENDING UP WITH HIM??

She isn't even the first girl trope. The first girl trope is when the readers are introduced to her first before any of the other girls. Salty ass fans getting mad at the author just because he didn't pick your "waifu". The author even stated that he wasn't gonna do an obvious trope.

Aggregator gang
Fucking worst girl won. Fuck you, author. Oh well. It was a good ride, though.

I was team Miku but I'm fine changing colors and going Yotsuba. She was honestly the only other person I wanted besides Miku anyway.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't even care anymore, the drama is much more entertaining than the manga.
*eats popcorn*

Fed-Kun's army
Guys, we all know what this mean... sound the battle horn! We are preparing for a crusade!!

No, really... I'm just glad this is finally over, it's been quite a ride.

Dex-chan lover
Jeez she's getting what she wants and tries to kill her own ship. Dang yotsuba you deserve just as much happiness as everyone else does.

Dex-chan lover
The war is officially over... so wheres the next frontline? Other than bokuben (which isnt much of a war since the winner is kinda obvious) there arent any other manga with war on this scale

Double-page supporter
This is the best resolution I could have hoped for after knowing Yotsuba had won.

I was forever a Nino worshiper for top choice, but I was also secretly a Yotsuba worshiper in the background for second choice...

I can't be dissatisfied, though crying Nino will haunt my soul forever.

actually reading a comment, it's funny many salty people say this is first girl trope even there's many people who keep explained this is not first girl trope and finally childhood friend won... really, waifu makes you blind.....

Users who are viewing this thread