5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 14 Ch. 114 - The Last Festival - Fuutarou's Side ②

Double-page supporter
imagine being in a state of denial after finding out your best girl lost

hoes mad

I'd prefer any of the other 4 to win really... Yes that includes Itsuki, because at least she's memorable. Yotsuba to me felt like a glorified side-character for the most part of the series...

It's yotsuba and it's like that! What's all this bias, "she's a better girl", "she deserves better"...
If you think about it for a minute instead of just supporting one of the girls, that yotsuba being the bride is quite logical and the story ends well.
Otherwise there would have been an unhappy girl (yotsuba) all her life pretending not to disturb one of her sisters who got married,when she is the kyoto girl and they promised to support each other. And with that you wouldn't have any problem because your favorite was chosen? not very beautiful logic

I know it. The last exam arc already give me a hint that yotsuba going to be choosen. Her part is the only chapter (at that arc) where Fuutaro give his own naration while on the other quin not

And I'm hella happyyy 😆

Dex-chan lover
I will say it again, Yotsuba is the most satisfying choice for everyone in this manga . Totally alright with it (tho I would have preferred Ichika or Nino). I saw some comments saying that they wanted the harem ending. While I hate the idea, I am not sure it is not going to happen. I mean ok he picked her, they love each other, they tell the others. What's next ? What will happen of the other four and their love for Fuutarou ? It could still be an harem, like
in Maga Tsuki, the chilhood friend was the official wife but the others were still around in the end.
I hope the other quints will fall in love with other people. And stay away from Fuutarou and Yotsuba's love life.

I was team Nino for the longest time, but Yotsuba really grew on me, especially after her flashback arc and when you go back and reread the series with the perspective that she's always loved him. And the clues, there's that famous reddit post, but I've seen more than one internet Detective conclude that Yotsuba was going to be the winner.

I just like her a lot and am content with this.

Dex-chan lover
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*inhale*
HAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
“B-B-BUT ITS ACTUALLY GONNA BE THIS OTHER QUINT YOU GUYS JUST WAIT AND SEE, I WROTE THIS WHOLE PAPER ON WHY ITS ACTUALLY FAKE AND LOOK AT THESE TV TROPE PAGES GUYS I SWEAR ITS NOT REAL STOP SAYING IM DELUSIONAL!!!!!”
WHERE ARE YOUR ESSAYS NOW
WHERE IS YOUR QUINT NOW
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW
THATS RIGHT THEYRE GONE AND THEY AINT COMIN BACK BOIIIIII
KEEP
CRYING

Dex-chan lover
I like it. I never noticed it before chapter 86-90 but after re-reading the manga I realized that she was always there in the beginning. She always supported him from behind the scenes and she's always brought Fuutarou to experience new things that changed his outlook on life. She did all this even if she wasn't in the forefront, plus after all her suffering she's been given the one thing her heart yearns for.

As far as harems go, She's a pretty unique choice for being a passive-active harem member by helping him through little things and gaining his respect and affections rather than being underhanded, being indecisive and shy, or charging in straightforwardly.

Dex-chan lover
All us Yotsubros have been buried under our mountains of evidence and creepy flow charts since early on. Raiha looking at the bride, and remembering being in the hotspring beside Yotsuba is just one of the dozens of small things people obsessed over. Every step of the way it seemed the logical ending, but Yotsubros are all still terrified it's all a trick even now lol. 🤣

Ok, they said it. It wasn't a fakeout. And, it's mutual. That's a wrap people. Yotsuba wins, she marries Fuutaro, happily ever after and all that. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here. See you, space cowboy. 😊

Fed-Kun's army
Nino gang. Its time to retire our flags. Maybe we shall raise them once again in alternate fan endings but, for now, we congratulate the Yotsuba faction.

Haven't read it yet but.. 111 comments within an hour? Will this chapt surpass the record of komi-san's chapt??

Dex-chan lover
Itsuki and Yotsuba both never felt like they were a choice throughout the manga and it was only the author's preference for Yotsuba over her sisters that led her to win the battle royale. Maybe, just maybe if there was a hint of sexual tension or flirting between Fuutarou and her I'd be okay with the outcome... just something to see that he was interested in her as a women and not a friend/student. It's whatever but at least Ichika didn't win in the end.

This may not be the end. There's still some 4 years till the wedding, so LOTS of things can and probably will change between now and then.

GO MIKU!!

Users who are viewing this thread