5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 14 Ch. 114 - The Last Festival - Fuutarou's Side ②

Cool how the other four quints have futures in mind, but Fuutarou and Yotsuba don’t. So they’ll be making their future plans together ; ).

Dex-chan lover
Cab anyone explain to me why the picture of Negi faded into the picture of Kubo?
King of ass-pull?

the air has settled
enemies have fleeted
Victor has surfaced
The war is officially over

Dex-chan lover
Unexpected
Underdog win the game,

(Before that,I only see Yotsuba as nothing more than a supporting character,no chance for win)

Ok am not watching the second season of this really what bad choice I hate this😡😡😬😬😬 Harem genre is always like this !!!

me after few minutes
Oh well I don't care who the fucking MC ends up with ...
😑😑😑😑

Dex-chan lover
For everyone rolling around in the salt, go reread the /a/ credit pages for chapters 37, 72, 99, and 107.

For the Yotsubros, you are that "Single Man, Strange and Large". 😁

Contributor
@Nakanowatari

The war is officially over... so wheres the next frontline? Other than bokuben (which isnt much of a war since the winner is kinda obvious) there arent any other manga with war on this scale

I don't think the winner is very obvious for "we never learn", we can still get a surprise, we will see.

I would say Random chatting too, but here it's mostly over too, with
best girl winning Mc (and readers too) heart

Nino is my favorite, then ichika. Yots the 3rd, but i think im fine with this (actually its really hurt to watch nino in previous chapter ).

Well done negi, 8 chapter left to go 🙃.

Page 18 is just beautiful, I like it that is also callback from chapter 21 confession, maybe I can expect another callback like when Fuutarou says he want to hug Yotsuba and meant it this time.

anyway I'm just so happy for Yotsuba.

Aggregator gang
Yotsuba was the first girl I was okay with winning, even though Nino became my favorite. Yotsuba was still behind/beside her on the list.

@Andriantt The tear was overkill.

Dex-chan lover
Ahh.. Guess the war is now 200% decided.
My favourite quint didn't win, but it's been fun.

Users who are viewing this thread