5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 14 Ch. 114 - The Last Festival - Fuutarou's Side ②

Fed-Kun's army
tbh its okay but i'm still curious about what if he choose differently (like and altenative ending did with Kimi Machi or other romance heavy deep)

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I can definitely accept this. It's a shame it wasn't Miku but this was a nice chapter. Yotsuba has tried to hide her feelings so much and when facing with the confirmation of them being returned here, she had no clue what to do. She didn't think she was worthy of them compared to her sisters, a lingering bit of her old problems still there, but Futaru was stubborn enough to make sure she answered the right question. How did she feel.
As for that ending panel from the translators, was that Negi turning into Kubo? All according to keikaku.

Double-page supporter
nino is my current favorite and miku was my initial favorite. But yotsuba was always on a higher plane of existence such that I would be really happy if she won and also really bummed if she didn't. So it hurt to see nino and miku sad but I'm happy yotsuba doesn't have to suffer anymore.

Double-page supporter
Yes! It's not a joke/mislead/fake. He actually chose Yotsuba. Yes!

BORN TO LATE TO EXPLORE THE EARTH
BORN TO EARLY TO EXPLORE SPACE
BORN JUST IN TIME SO I COULD EXPERIENCE THIS

Double-page supporter
Ha! No bamboozles! ...unless we go Amagami SS next chapter. You never know.

@Big_Boss Because I really liked the way Negi wrote these two chapters, although my favourite quint didn't win. I don't mind which quintuplet wins, as long as the ending is well written.

Yotsuba was my third favourite, so I'm not disappointed about the choice after all.

I was never in Yotsuba's corner, but I can definetly accept this and be happy with it as well

I literally still don't know how I feel about this. I'm so torn between happy and sad. It's been a week, damnit. I should be over this.

Yotsuba is an acceptable choice.. I know miku not gonna get chosen. Ichika pretty much over due to her antics before. While itsuki always be in support.
I thought it would be either nino or itsuki, but yotsuba is a good choice

Dex-chan lover
I from the Miku's Army, byt I'm glad that Negi don't chicken out, and stay with Yotsuba.

Aggregator gang
Page 15, right panel. Damn, that was smooth. Not bad, Fuutarou.

Also, this chapter went exactly how I expected, for once.

Itsuki, well done reminding him of his priorities, but I'd hardly call his consideration unnecessary. He has just broken the hearts of three of his best friends, how can he not take that into consideration?

Dex-chan lover
I never doubted it, and it wasnt just cause it was my ship, i always knew it
@Shrimperor hell yeah!
1f4aa.png

Users who are viewing this thread