5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 14 Ch. 114 - The Last Festival - Fuutarou's Side ②

Goddamn it this chapter went how I thought it would go, there's no hope left. It's all over I badly wanted it to be Nino,I still can't get over Nino's confession, there goes the hype for S2 for me and Itsuki was never in the race and here I thought she would get an arc I wanted to see more of her. Well props to her for supporting yotsuba.

Negi tortured yotsuba throughout the manga and made her win finally. At least it was done well, her efforts were rewarded.

I sink with my ship, NinoGang4ever.

Dex-chan lover
Yots wasnt my fav choice but she is a good choice at least. Was really pulling for Miku though ;-;

Thank fucking god Negi actually pulled through with the Yotsuba ending.
No fake-outs, no bait-and-switches, no backpedaling. Congratulations!

@Yautja Negi confirmed in a recent tweet that the manga is ending on the 14th volume, so there are around 8 chapters left after this one.

I have no horse in this race I'm just enjoying watching people lose their shit.
Probably enjoying watching people lose their shit more than I've enjoyed the manga.

Dex-chan lover
It feels so good to have your favorite girl being the one for a change. I was on the loosing team for every other occasion.
Now I'd even consider collecting this manga as soon as it hits my country.

Dex-chan lover
@10daruma Well I mean Yotsuba is first girl if we consider it from his perspective. But introduced, yeah that's normally what the first girl in a harem story tends to refer to. I'm just glad it wasn't Itsuki honestly.

@Yautja I feel like he must have known from the start to direct the story the way it has gone. The last arc wasn't great but the arcs have generally been fairly solid and helped move the story along, and to know which girl is winning in a story with this mystery element it makes sense for him to know the end result before he began.

Dex-chan lover
I'm on Miku team since the beginning but strangely enough I'm not even mad Yotsuba win.

GG Yotsuba, if wasn't my favorite girl Miku I'm glad it was my second fav. Ichika was second for a long time and then you took her place.

Dex-chan lover
DING DING DING

AND NEWWW GIRLFRIEND YOTSUBA!!!

I was on team Miku but The Yotsuba Win OVER Itsuki makes me alright with this

Users who are viewing this thread