5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 14 Ch. 114 - The Last Festival - Fuutarou's Side ②

I wanna see her side of the bell kiss and other points in which they were looking back from the day of the wedding

Dex-chan lover
I honestly believe Yotsuba was predetermined to win. Negi intentionally making everyone girl romantically get close to fuuts except Itsuki (who knew the truth) and Yotsuba herself

Nicenicenicenicenice

Dex-chan lover
@diablossa Bleach's ending was terribad and possibly the worst way to pair off the characters and it's theorized the author did it to spite the viewers

this is just out right depressive. I really wanted this chapter to start with "it was just a prank bro". Say what you want, but I still think Miku best girl, and that I would have at least been fine if it had been Nino. But Yotsuba?

Life sucks, man.

Dex-chan lover
Do you SEE now, Tsutsui Taishi? Do you SEE that the childhood friend can win sometimes?! GIVE URUKA A CHANCE YOU --

Ahem. Yay Yots!

Yea.... this is underwhelming.... I knew this series was too good to be true....

Dex-chan lover
Edit: I prefer Miku and Nino over Yotsuba, but I’m perfectly fine with this turn of events. Especially since Ichika and Itsuki didn’t win.

@diablossa
iirc, when Kubo ended Bleach, people say he spited the fans because he hated the editor and publishing company that gave him so much grief by pairing off characters like he did... basically, a play on the salty Ichi/Rukia shipper’s death cry.

Users who are viewing this thread