5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 14 Ch. 114 - The Last Festival - Fuutarou's Side ②

Dex-chan lover
"Always by your side" I think this is the reason. From start to end, only Yotsuba and Itsuki stand by his side all the time, in their own ways. They're not standing out, but Fuutarou aren't too. So, the other 3 are waifus for readers, while real ship just be there, always.

Now I can explain my gut feeling for my ship. We make it, Yotsubros!

Honestly, I think many of you have the feeling too. There are so many comments in past that like "I think xxx would won..... but why I got the feeling that Yotsuba might be the last winner".

The one who had it the hardest won, the one who didn't forget, the one who always tried her best, the one who overcame all the hardships with a SMILE. She's not like Miku and Nino, they're both selfish and a relationship of dependence won't work at all.

Yotsuba has always stood by his side, I’m so happy she gets the happy ending this time

Dex-chan lover
AAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaAAAaaaaAaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAaAAAAAAaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAaAaaaaaaaaaaAaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaAAAAAAAaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaAaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm ok with this.

It’d be great if Yotsuba just casually reveals to Fuutarou on their wedding day that she was Lolikano all along.

Group Leader
Happy for Yotsuba but I would've bitch-slapped her for that nice-girl crap. JUST BE TRUE TO YOUR FEELINGS YOTSUBA.

Been part of Nino-gang from day one, and proud of it. I'm going down with my ship and if I had to do it again, I would choose the same.
btw, Congrats to all Yotsubros for winning the war.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm happy for Yotsuba but I'm also super mega salty that Itsuki didn't win. Stupid contradictory emotions.

damn... and here i thought there will be civil war in this thread. i tip my hat for all of ya.

Users who are viewing this thread