5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 14 Ch. 116 - Five Hours, One Room

Dex-chan lover
@bonkleboi that means we can have hope! perhaps fuutaru will use the morphogenetic field from a timeline where he loves nino
NINOGANG CAN STILL WIN BOYS!

Dex-chan lover
We love you too, Miku. I guess Negi will have like a resolving chapter for each quint before Yotsuba speaks with Fuutarou, nothing wrong with that if they are as good as this one..

Power Uploader
@Tamerlane manga says that no matter how hard you work or how honest you are, there is always that one "fated" who is better than thou.

Dex-chan lover
So Miku becoming Yotsuba was a joke? .....ha....ha.... Of course I knew, I mean, it was not like I was picturing Fuutarou dating all quints as Yotsuba or that I am still salty my ship sank. It was nothing like that.

Seriously.

No seriously. I knew it was a joke all the time.

Dex-chan lover
So the point off this chapter is for Miku to finally accept who she is ? Becuse she hadn't already ?? If Negi decides to have a series of chapter with Yotsuba and one of the quints Imma take a break from this. Seriously, there are better stories to tell at this point I'm sure

It was a pleasure serving on the SS Miku with you bois.

Until the next ship wars.

Still waiting to see the end. There's still another 4 years to go before the wedding, and a LOT of things can happen between now and then. Saying that, I am encouraged by the mental and emotional growth that Miku has shown, and I think that's what's going to bring her to the happy end she seeks.

Dex-chan lover
OMG best girl right here.
I know I'm supposed to be happy she's able to move on, but I am still salty she wasn't chosen.
Well, doesn't matter. I'm still not going to leave the church of Miku for anything.

*grabs violin as the ship begins to sink
gentlemen it has been a privilege playing with you tonight.

Who's next? Nino? Itsuki? Maruo? Fuutarou's Mom? then wedding, then end. 🤔
How many chapters are left? 5-6? so it should be around February? Valentines day perhaps? 🙄

Done criticizing this manga, just here for amusement purposes.

Well atleast the guy can find a ribon for his girl now that Miku threw hers away

Friendy reminder that the real 5toubun is
assembling the bride parts that we found along the way.
1578157585773.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread