5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 14 Ch. 117 - A Five Sense Baffling Lunchtime

Double-page supporter
Did the translator have a stroke this week? The translation is terrible and doesn’t make sense.

Dex-chan lover
> tfw it's hot when it's supposed to be cold in your country

Still so glad there are two groups doing this series, dropout focuses on the flow more and 5T focuses on the individual sentences. Together, I feel like I'[m getting the full picture well beyond an average translation.

Dex-chan lover
"They came to you without you having to do a thing. So convenient."

Oh, the venom in those words....

Dex-chan lover
I still don't get this snowing part that keeps being mentioned.. Is it supposed to signify something?
Hope today's chapter will clear it up for me.

@phoenix_eD it's everyone's way of bringing up something because they're flustered. Itsuki was clearly flustered when she brought it up during her encounter with Fuutaro outside of the restroom, Yotsuba talked about it when she saw Fuutaro, so did Nino, and at the end, Fuutaro also brought it up (even thought he himself stated that he "heard that information a lot today") because he was nervous, also quickly contradicting Itsuki's presumption that he was composed.

This is painful to look at, I knew that'd it's going to be painful seeing the other four cope with not being chosen. Except this is hurting me on a new level that I've never felt before.

Users who are viewing this thread