5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 14 Ch. 119 - Five-Star Tour

Fed-Kun's army
your "best girl" didn't end up with MC, doesn't mean it's a bad manga

your "best girl" end up with MC, doesn't mean it's a good manga either

Dex-chan lover
Gotta love the people pretending to be mad about the pace or the writing and not the fact that their waifu lost.

I'm greatly enjoying these chapters despite being a Mikufag. Yotsuba deserves all the happiness in the world and watching these two being so awkward is great.

My only complaint is the other quints being shoved into situations like the one in this chapter despite having nothing to offer to the current plot aside from reacting to shit (and even then it's like 2 of them reacting while the rest just kinda stand there in silence).

so is this all confirmed? Is Yotsuba the girl he's gonna go for? Is there a plot twist on the way?

I'm surprised they would come to a conclusion tbh. Seems a bit abrupt, reads like a wrap-up.

@ norctune

Magi, when alibaba proposed to his waifu and she accepted.

No, it was chapter 203, when they kinda confessed each other, but only Alibaba did it consciously and was turned down by Morgiana one chapter later... The proposal was only on 314.

People if you agree to read for years a story where 5 sisters all fall in love with the same guy, then don't say that the ending doesn't make sense, it's contradictory...

harem = literal fucking trash

when will you kids learn? the sooner this degenerate genre dies the better

I'm ok with yotsuba winning now. In fact I was ok with anyone (maybe a little less with Itsuki as she is less developed as a character). My problem is that after the confession there is really no more to tell. I would prefer a few chapters of epilogue. One for university life, one for parenting (quadruplets haha), and the last one with fuutarou crying blood at the wedding of his four daughters mwahahahaha.

And the grooms being male cousings. The sons of the 4 aunts. (Japan and cousins are a thing you know?). With Nino doing an Ojousama laugh at the end.

EDIT: To add my personal ranking of the quints: Miku/Nino(Tie)>Yotsuba>Ichika>Itsuki.

I'm not upset my waifu lost. I already knew ichika wasn't winning when she became manipulative. I'm upset because he litteraly could've picked anyone else and it would've made more sense.

What are you doing? Stand.. Nino.
Have you forgotten what you came here to do?
It's payback, right? For your mother who died and got left behind by your biological father, For your sisters who lost to Yotsuba.
You need to keep moving forward to avenge them. Even if you die, Even after you die!
THIS IS THE STORY YOU STARTED.. RIGHT NINO?

Users who are viewing this thread