5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 14 Ch. 119 - Five-Star Tour

ere

tat was lame...
yeah, of course your dream of supporting others can only be fulfilled by being a bride!
crazy me who thought it was a contemporary story and not a 50s one...

Underwhelming... Truly underwhelming... And couldn't he given Yotsuba a better dream? Sure she wasn't my favourite but hell it's just sad to see this, she's the only quintuplet without an actual dream, "being a bride" is not something you strive for or improve yourself for, not to mention "bride" is just an early-access version of "wife".

I have alwys been a Yotsubafag, but all I can kindly ask you to do Negi is kys. This is fucking worse than HighScore Girkl ending at this point.

Dex-chan lover
I find this ending to be a very, very good one, since Negi actually addressed the feelings of the other sisters, who weren't just mindlessly being happy, but actually voiced their concerns in a way that fitted their respective personalities, and at the same time he didn't drag the story for another 1000 chapters.

The story itself is surprisingly concise and void of any unnecessary misunderstandings and whatnot, which is rare nowadays and good to see. This manga could have been easily dragged forever, which nobody would like to see.

Fuutarou's feelings are also perfectly shown and reasonable, since with liking/loving someone there is no need to dwell upon it for 20 chapters and the characters should really just get on with it.

All in all, I'm extremely satisfied with how the story developed and also sorely disappointed in the, basically, hate I saw in this comment section.

@XDRage Especially since she was the most ambitious of all five back in the day. I am not someone who preaches about cliches being bad. It´s just so out of character for her.

The salt mines are flooding holy shit. I'd guess it's mostly Miku stans, they seem like the type to get irrationally angry over their girl taking a fat L.

Dex-chan lover
@B0ser no, it's ending on chapter 122, though the final chapter is more like a double so it'll really be 122/123. There are still loose ends to tie up like lolikano, the BK, and Marou's blessing. Then there is the wedding itself which we have seen progressing in snippets over the whole of the series and finally a likely epilogue - Full House style with all the wee-Uesagis and their 4 crazy aunts.

Ever since the winner was revealed this manga has been kinda boring tbh. Guess that's why most authors end series at confessions.

Double-page supporter
Let me reply here *because I'm on mobile and i dont understand jack shit abt writting on forum lol.

- of course they (author/mangaka) likes to read the praise and reading fan letters. BUT most of them are closetted hunk, hikkikomori, most of them didn't really want to read testimony or any criticism, instead us as editor will read all of you guys comments, we analyze what good and not for they to hear, is this a constructive criticism or just plain slander?
We also filter your words, but ofc they (author/mangaka) allowed to have access to read all the negative comments. But i think Negi probably never check his mention tabs lol.

- of course all of fans are allowed to put in some words of critics, but remember reviewing how this chapters goes is better than whining why this chapter gone not in the way you wanted.

If you all read Bakuman, you probably know that the storyboard for this chapter and 5 chapters ahead already under review by his editor and publisher. Any last time changes will only allowed if the editor could monitoring that chapter.

- Hiatus?
My dude, he can't afford hiatus. His series is on ride for the hype, you'd think Negi is not a bussinessman?
He can't afford hiatus, not when he knows his reader are seasonal readers. After 5toubun, ended most of his reader are probably finding another shit to pile on.

- if he want to put hiatus, in case, the slot in their weekly magazine will have one empty space to fill in. He has to put at least a month notice before he coule think about hiatus. And mean time, the editor and publisher has to find another series or one shot to fill his empty slot.

- i want to write more about this industry, there are many facts are over-looked. But for mean time, I'll only put this much. Ta-da

the salt and tears from people crying, truly a great ch "bUt mY qUiNT!!!"

no wonder people always bad mouth the manga dex comment section LOL

Users who are viewing this thread