5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 14 Ch. 119 - Five-Star Tour

@nazarmf Yup, This manga has been dropping more and more in both writing and art for a while now, almost like Negi just wants this manga to end already.
Thankfully you’re not one of those people that pretend it hasn’t just because you’re waifu won.

"if you say that to someone before you're even dating them, you'll creep them out!"
I wonder if "I would like to date you with the intention of breaking up with you someday" sounds better 😒

@Urappy yeah, I wish it was better. I had to force myself to read some of the recent chapters.

Eh, at least my waifu won lol. It's rare for my chosen girl to win.

NIB

Fed-Kun's army
This is gonna to end worse than Hayate no Gotoku and Ichigo 100%, thanks and fuck you for laugh at me Negi (asking for a harem end is too much, even for the WSM standards), but fortunately, you're not the only one who has done it, and this trip has ended, at least for me. Go to hell.

Fed-Kun's army
These last few chapters haven't been as good as the rest, in my opinion, but I guess that's how most chapters near the end tend to be.

I was thinking it was gonna be a harem ending with the way that confession thing on the first day of the festival went. Kinda hoping for it to happen that way but oh well. Still a good series.

Group Leader
@Morsealworth I guess the logic with the coupon is that the male needs to show that they're sooo resourceful that they don't NEED to even consider using coupons. Yeah, it makes no sense.

The comments here remind me of early youtube

Anyway it seems the manga has entirey forgotten it's narrative schtick. Not that the "How I met your Mother"-esque narrative was ever any good from the start

im happy for yotsuba but for the last several chapters are disappointing and i just,,, dont really invested that much as before,,?? im still happy with this but yk

Double-page supporter
So is that it? Is that finally the confession we were all waiting for?

Dex-chan lover
No trickery here?
It's finally the Late Game?
Congratz, Yotsuba.

Dex-chan lover
well, that swing didn't just launch him towards Yotsuba but also made him skip all the steps all the way to asking for marriage, way to go, fuutarou.

srYYeNw.png

Dex-chan lover
her dream is to be a bride - good shit and good choice
no need to wait 5 fucking years though just get married right away wtf

Dex-chan lover
Look I just really friggin appreciate the fact that the capstone of the confession is them handholding ok?

Users who are viewing this thread