5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 14 Ch. 119 - Five-Star Tour

Dex-chan lover
Well, I liked it. But I can see how folks who didn't support Yotsuba from the start would feel let down. For me all of this feels like it adds up well enough.
But really, why must this end in such a hate-fest in the comment section?

Using ichika old panel to clarify yotsuba winning is beyond disrespectful to ichika fandom somehow I can't appreciate what the latest chapter doing
Instead giving clear flashbacks what happen to bell kisser or six person field trip from itsuki hand to everyone hand

He choose to disrespect each losing fandom like making nino and miku doing bad thing to yotsuba

Double-page supporter
Other girls fans, yadda2 yots not enough development, yadda2 who's the bk, yadda2 lolikano, yadda switch yadda yadda bla bla bla

How about you guys waiting for the next chapter? You didnt even pay any cents for this series lol

@miyako19 Let's be honest, the latest chapters are very rushed and bad. I like Yotsuba, to be honest I like all of them, but Negi in these chapters is just ruining the other girls (in these chapters he is really trying to make Nino and Miku "bad girls") to make Yotsuba shine and it's really vexing because he kept writing a good story, characters and everything for 100+ chapters. So, as a reader and buyer of the manga, I'm really frustated because it could be one of the best, if not the best, romcom ever made and it just went down near the end.

Double-page supporter
As someone who working on comic/manga/manhwa/manhua all the series all above industry. I don't get it why people decided it wasnt a good conclusion, your opinion is clouded by your judgement because your fav girl didn't win the war.

- Negi is in time crunch, he has family and had to ended the series in timely manner, he promised vol 14 will be the last. His manager and publisher already make the contract to those specify volume. Deal already done.

- You'd think this all the work from Negi? No my dude, the editor is also behind all of this. They try to cramp the storyline to fit and close the ending in best way possible.

- How and why this series even considered a downfall? Just because it was slow at first time, you can't do that in LAST VOLUME.

- He didn't need to address or even write finish the arc or giving closure to other sister, but he did. In his weird way, Negi did that.

Also, as an Editor, i work closely writer/mangaka, your opinion didn't really matter to them. This is their story, you didn't have a single reason to expect them to listen to your whine.

As much as i like Yotsuba winning fuutarou´s affection , it´s a shame the writing took a quicker turn.
I know it´s not all on Negi but all the development leading up to this point makes it seem too abrupt.
Thank you for the story Negi and the time spent on the quintuplets!

I decided to drop this manga when Negi decided to start sh*tting other girls to make Yotsuba looks good.
Yet here I am staying just to see the sh*tstorm brewing.

It is one thing if a ship is sinking. It is another thing if not only he sinks a ship, he make sure to air bomb of it to smitherens.

Whatever the reasons, can only say the ending is not good. At least for me.

Bless you who found it still good.
I am just a nobody and my reaction to the story is just stop reading the manga and only read the comment section to see the storm while eating popcorn.

Dex-chan lover
Ok please close it Negi. No it wasn't the ending I wanted, but I'll take an ending over a drawn out arc.
This manga was something very special because it tried something different. Negi took risks and it paid off for a good chunk of the first half.
If only he hadn't tried too many different things near the end I feel that it wouldn't have seemed so rushed.
I just hope the next chapter will be the last, I don't want extra chapters to ruin what I thought was a great story.

Dex-chan lover
I can't recall when did the two go to the swings for the first time together, anyone know what chapter that is?

I thought everyone preferred Yotsuba just being a loser support crybaby on the side with 0 chance of winning in the earlier chapters but then again people have incredibly shit taste

Fed-Kun's army
Best girl is winning, but man, this victory ain't feeling as satisfactory as I hoped.

Users who are viewing this thread