5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 14 Ch. 117 - Five-Alarm Confusion Lunch

Dex-chan lover
Itsuki just going to step on a landmine there. 😅

Honestly, among all sisters, Miku and Ichika were the only sisters that really grown and mature. Ichika revert back to her old role as big sister (and it looks like she enjoys it xD ) and she even able to be independent. While Miku able to love herself more and improve a lot in many things.

And Nino...man, she's really difficult to understand. I don't know whether she's being prideful or unreasonable.
While Yotsuba still cannot deal with her own complex.

Group Leader
Ugh, I'm on the verge of dropping this because of the unnecessary drama... pls Negi just wrap it up already

@Kuroageha
Itsuki is a hypocrite and a liar?
The only bitch, liar and hypocrite is Yotsuba,
do I have to remind you that she forced Itsuki to pretend to be rena? Telling her she would give her clothes, only if she accepted?
the mess she made with Miku when she "accidentally" forgot her pancakes?
The fact that she lied for the whole story? And she's continuing to lie even now?

itsuki has never been able to express her feelings for Fuutarou because Yotsuba has always taken advantage of her, and itsuki, being a good person, has always put Yotsuba's happiness in front of hers.
Yotsuba never asked the question "but maybe Itsuki loves him too"?

the only hypocrite, who is continuing to be a scumbag, is Yotsuba. Don't you dare tell lies about Itsuki

@Chichan45 yotsuba the bitch lol ? you are not serious ?!
you say anything yotsuba is the only one who would have sacrificed herself for any of her sisters, reads the flashbacks when she hides and cries alone when she sees fuutaru with one of those sisters but does not complain.
It is fuutaru who chooses her and she still does not accept her completely because of her sisters so stop does not invent a personality that does not exist especially on yotsuba.

Double-page supporter
Yotsuba has made many mistakes, but I'm still cheering for her.

It hurts as a Nino supporter, but this is the endgame now. I'll sate myself with fan doujins about what could have been, but this is what needs to happen in the main story.

Dex-chan lover
The most hilarious thing about this was how Negi made Nino parrot her retarded fanbase as how they keep pushing this retarded"Yotsuba did nothing" argument while most of the none speedreaders should know by now that she did a lot of things that just wasn't noticed by her sisters.

Contributor
Me when reading this chapter:
a35.png

Me when reading these comments:
a35.png

Dex-chan lover
I get it, the cold is symbolic for the unspoken tension between all of the quintuplets and Fuu!

But honestly, I feel like this is expected. Trying to pick one of the quins would naturally arise in this sort of conflict. That comes with the territory. It's not Negi drawing out unnecessary conflict, as I feel it would be out of character for any of the Quinns to just lay down and take it without fighting for it, as is the case for most of their character arcs.

@stannis
yes, she is a bitch

she lied for the whole story and her role has always been to pity people, despite suffering from her own fault. All her mistakes were her fault, and now you want to make her pass like an angel and shit on the other quint?, you are pathetic.

Dex-chan lover
@Chichan45

Relax that your girl isn’t winning/lost.

She’s not a bitch, she didn’t lie for her own self gain. She “lied” because she realized others liked him and that she didn’t deserve to be with him after so long since she didn’t turn out like she promised. Itsuki helped her out on her own, taking on that mother role. Yots never questioned if she liked him because it wasn’t so obvious as it was for Miku or Ichika and then Nino. Also because even Itsuki herself didn’t know if she liked him or not. She’s literally accepting her possible feelings this chapter

No character here is an angel since they all have their faults, but she’s the closest self sacrificing one and she’s gonna stop that.

Oh never mind, you’re ignore this anyway because you’re an eatsuki fanatic. Aight lol

Page 7.
"Yotsuba! why´re you here too...?"
"Errr..."
"hm? you two didn´t make plans to meet here?"
"in that case, yotsuba, why exactly are you...?"

This page is pretty interesting.
I hope for a plot-twist, I mean yotsuba like ichika don't deserve win

ha ha ha
salt in everywhere
i didnt support any quint, but salty shipper is pathetic as fck
story still on-going, but salty shipper already trash talked yotsuba, you all said yotsuba is hypocrite and liar?
the one who hypocrite and liar is you all salty shipper

What a weird time for Itsuki to start questioning her feelings. This should have been done way back then like after the pool chapter or something.

If nothing else, I think the only way Nino can get a proper closure would be for Fuutarou to properly reject her since Nino is the only one that actually confess right to his face. But, Fuutarou being Fuutarou, I guess that won't be happening 😗

Oh well, Miku already got her closure anyway, so come what may come.

It’s crazy how shit this story became. Then again everything started going to shit during scrambled eggs.

Users who are viewing this thread