5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 14 Ch. 118 - Itsuki's Recollections

You rock guys! God bless you for the gravure pics, but I'm gonna buy my digital copy from bookwalker anyway 😍

Dex-chan lover
5 is officially out of the bowl. She was able to congratulate Fuu and is satisfied just being friends with him. She still treasures her feelings she had for him and decided to move forward.

atleast, thats what I got from this chapter.

Double-page supporter
Man.. It does hurt to continue reading when your girl isn't winning. But dropping almost at the end of the series feels off as well. In short, just end it already, Mr Hack.

Dex-chan lover
I like yotsuba and I like that they ended up together. But I will never give up on NINO GANG NINO GANG NINO GANG

Poor itsuki getting a dog bone and then getting shafted in the very next chapter. Literally no point to that

Dex-chan lover
the cosplayers pictures at the end, were awesome, really cute.

also.. such a shame it would have been nice for it to be a harem end...

Itsuki falling for Fuu at this point... feels off. At least Itsukill is confirmed. Yotsuba's hunt continues but Nino is still a runaway train of love. My ship is sinking gorgeously damnit lol. Wonder where this kinda late drama will take us to, and which ship is going to sink last, Ichika or Nino? Hard to wait for next chapter.

Itsuki falling in love with him is so last minute it just blatantly feels like "might as well add this one too", id have been more surprised if it wasnt all of them that fell in love with him. Even Yotsuba feels so added last minute just because she was the one that didnt get any screen time with him so they had her be the one he chooses to cover it.

Literally Negi before writing 5toubun :

"I'm gonna do something no one ever thought before : write a story in which the first girl is the most irrelevant character"

Dex-chan lover
This is a better development than most Harem series most of them be like yeah you NTRed me so let me bake you a cake for your wedding. This is a lot more realistic you cant just stay friends after all of thus. Yotsuba is just trying to ensure the route for reconciliation is open for them all anf they can still interact with him like usual. cause that ain't instant like most Harem anime has shown.

Dex-chan lover
@Ryo90 and make everyone think that she's done and wont join in the harem and then BAM, she falls in love for no reason

Users who are viewing this thread