5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 14 Ch. 118 - Itsuki's Recollections

Dex-chan lover
please tell me that live action is a joke, since it really looks like one. heck, i love mangas, novels, some of the music and the culture but some things still gross the heck outta me.

goddammit Negi!!

just give us our YotsubaXFuu-kun! why do you have to restart Nino and Itsuki ship out of the fucking blue!!?

So does this mean Itsuki gave up on Futarou? Her saying congratulations internally means she accepts the fact that she lost.

Dex-chan lover
Before he made his decision I was rooting for either Nino or Ichika. Yotsuba won. I'm fine with that. So why? WHY does he have to imply that anything can happen even at this point ??
If you want to write a harem just do it already...so I can drop this manga

Don't know about you guy, but I like itsuki most. Still remember the very first episode when the meeting between Fuu-kun & Itsuki starts up the whole thing.

Dex-chan lover
Those contact lenses in the live action shots look horrible. And the closeups are kinda creepy imho.

Dex-chan lover
This just proves what I said in the previous thread...

Nino Best girl

Yotsuba BESTEST GIRL.

YOUTSUBROS, UNITE!!!

Dex-chan lover
I can't wait to someone makes an alternative comic where these last few chapters never happened they all six just ended up together.

It'd be better than this, because something tells me Nino could go full yandere...

Double-page supporter
Cosplay at the end is legit better than this manga.

@Ryo90
It's almost like the only thing 5-tou had going for it was the fact that it was a mediocre harem without too many overt and egregious failings and pretty art. Anyone who has half a brain could tell this was going to be mediocre 10 chapters in.

Writing a good ending to a harem, especially when the harem is the driving narrative, is like raising a pet bear, 99% of the time it's going to be a total disaster.

Users who are viewing this thread