5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 14 Ch. 118 - Itsuki's Recollections

Fed-Kun's army
If you ask me, Nino's attitude towards her is worse than it could have been if Yotsuba hadn't waited so long to actually say anything about her feelings. In a way she deserves it though, with how long it took her to actually speak up.

For some reason that teacher projects the old Fuutarou to me.

Dex-chan lover
Uncanny real girls aside

I'm really glad for Yotsuba and the Quints

Today is a great day for Yotsubros

Sorry but im a 2d girl only sorta person...

on a side note the irl cosplay kinda weirded me out, felt like cgi almost

I almost swerved to Nino, when she declared war I was all "YEAAAAHHHHHH"
I'm still a salty miku stan

Contributor
When the NTRino hits that Fuu-kun just right:

pn0w84w18rb41.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Hey guys don't worry, I found the proper ending for us Nino fans
RzE5Uic.png

Aggregator gang
Ah I just realised the cosplayers(?) are all doing stuff with their first-fifth fingers, cute.

what real person would have eyes of that color blue?!?! the eyes are so distracting i cant tell if that model's cute or not👁👁

Well that's the No.1 Cosplayer in Japan with the most income, Enako..
Her other cosplay is quite cute tbh..

Dex-chan lover
@AlphaDovah Harem is trash and unrealistic. Guys who like harem don't understand women's jealousy or actually care about women's well-being. None of the girls here deserve to be miserable in the harem hell.

Double-page supporter
Decent closure for Nino and Itsuki. I do think author is getting a bit burnt out as he's this close to the end...

I can't believe he's gone for >100 chapters of a relatively engaging story. That's pretty rare to see.

Uh? Can’t someone explain me this chapter for me? Why does Nino proclaming she’ll find a way to steal Fuutaro from Yotsuba put Itsuki at ease and finally lets her say Yot and Fuu congrats? If anything, that might should kick Itsuki’s feeling into overdrive regrading this whole situation with Fuu!

@miyako19 I agree with you 100%, probably one of the reason why harem genre is being liked by many its because of its unrealistic nature of being surrounded by women with no strings attached or even nigh of jealousy which is tbh could be a psychological want of every men including me. But it won't happen irl maybe sometimes? because of status and power but for normal people its not. Only a few maybe? and its just 2 women at most.

Users who are viewing this thread