5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 14 Ch. 118 - Itsuki's Recollections

Dex-chan lover
Jesus, the cosplaying thing was so terrifying. Junji Ito should learn a thing or two from her.

How big of a waifufag do you have to be to ignore that this is easily one of the worst final arcs in romcom history?

Dex-chan lover
This just needs to end, I've accepted my lose but if the author keeps dragging this shit out then he will manage to ruin the last remaining dignity in best girl Nino and I'd rather die than that.
Fuck your harem ending, sick fucks...

Group Leader
It'll be funny if the author does a whole 180 and it was a different sister for the end, wouldn't that be funny.

Fed-Kun's army
@OmegaZer0 Remember when people thought a bait-and-switch would be the worst possible ending? Hahahahahaha... (seriously Negi just switch to Itsuki and burn the rest of the plot, at this point it's the only way to do this ending right)

Fed-Kun's army
i hope negi just reveals that this was raiha's dream all along or some bs that'd be funny

Dex-chan lover
Ohhh, I thought we have reached the conclusion. Now it's all Souma again

Why do people still think there's still a chance for a different girl/ ending, Yotsuba was choosen that ain't gonna change, these chapters are just for closure for the other girls, in an earlier chapter Negi even called out other Harem manga for not doing this. Never cared for Yotsuba, but already over it just gonna ride it out to the end, and Im liking these closure chapters for what their trying to do

Dex-chan lover
@Komaeda Its Japan tho... publishers will absolutely demand changes right up to the end if it means more sales. There have been so many times where a story took some fairly extreme turns because they had to chase a fad.

Well... Looks like we got harem ending.
I wish really harem ending though.

Ps: don't tell logical harem make woman sad or something like that. Remember, this was a fictional work. Your logical don't work in this world. Remember, Negi is the GOD in his work.

Contributor
There won't be a harem ending. Deal with it and go back to your isekaishits.

Fed-Kun's army
This story ended for me on the last day of the festival before MC made his choice. Everything after that is BS.

...is it just me or this story is just not making sense anymore? I'm getting confused how all of this is relevant.

Users who are viewing this thread