5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 14 Ch. 118 - Itsuki's Recollections

@miyako19 you're making a lot of assumptionsons on many fronts, but even so, true harem endings are very rare and it could be a potentially pleasant ending for this work. Even disregarding that, my comment included My desire for Nino as the only alternative but an alternative nonetheless.

It's amazing that all the characters are characterized better than Fuutarou and Yotsuba which are as deep as a sheet of paper

Repost because I can't find my old comment, Yotsuba makes me sick. Like to the core.

Dex-chan lover
@AlphaDovah Yeah but no, Negi already said there will be no harem ending and frankly i don't see Negi backing on his choice of Yostuba. Not given the hopefully short amount of chapter left. HopefullyNegi doesn't drag up this shit any longer and close it before it become annoying (more than it's already to me, more than 100 chapter was way too long for me)

people sure impatient huh, it's only 3/4 chapter after fuutarou confess to yotsuba and people calling this dragging the story...

makes me wonder if negi just end it after ch 115, maybe people will call this bullshit and asking where closure for each quint.....

Dex-chan lover
@ziel_demon Exactly. How many stories actual continue like this in the endgame once the "who is the final girl" question gets answered. For a story that actual looked at jealously and the impact it had on each other, watching things get wrapped up, in the small amount left, is much more satisfying than just reading text saying "There were problems along the way but things worked out in the end".

@danielyousungkim
Yeah, basically just a bunch of shitty drama for the sake of drama.
Series would have been great if it just carried on with the harem antics. Would have been even greater if it had a harem ending.

People are already forgetting that we're almost 20 chapters away from the true End. Given how condensed this chapters are, it may feel quite long; but it is not bad enough as how some series artificially extends themselves.

It's not that I hate yotsuba. She's third best girl for me after ichika and nino. But this relationship just dosent make sense to me.

Users who are viewing this thread