5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 14 Ch. 122 - The Five-Part Bride

Damn, we don't even get see a majority of the wedding or the exchange of vows or even the god damn kiss! Still I'm more than happy that Yotsu won and I'll jot this one down as another best girl winning series.
It's been a crazy ride Negi you hack, I'll be waiting for the next trash series you release.

Dex-chan lover
it was one hell of a ride... The battle of ships was a marvelous experience one can not easily forget. While very intense also very beautiful and I think i speak for all of us that we have no regrets and we accept the ending.

It was a very fulfilling experience.

Dex-chan lover
I bet the other 4 will be crying while hearing all of those hentai sounds next door.

Dex-chan lover
B R A V O N E G I
It was one hell of a ride and I doubt that the casualties piling up from these endless waifu wars will ever end, but it was an honor to be with everyone here and on other sites to the bitter end.
One last time: I LOVE MIKU

Fed-Kun's army
@Aniki_pepehands Have to agree that this was worse that nesikoi.

It was bound to end shitty, since author fucked up solidifying why Yotsuba would be the best girl.
The ending would no doubt be some flaky shit like this.
Its been a bumpy ride and even though it ended poorly, i'm glad its over.
Probably won't touch anything from this author ever again.
While I express my dissatisfaction, It was a pleasure reading with you all.

Thanks, Haruba-sensei. It wasn't perfect, but at least it's better than whatever ending Wakaki Tamiki could come up with. 9/10

Hate that this is over but absolutely loved that the best girl finally won for once. Wish he would've shown the kiss at least

Group Leader
WHERES THE FUCKING KISS IVE BEEN WAITING TWO YEARS FOR GODDAMMIT

I'm cool with this ending. Still would have liked more relationship building for Yotsu to really flesh things out, but whatever. Let's be real, too, while Yotsu essentially "won", you could still more or less call it a budget harem ending. It's quite clear that they'll continue to always do things together. It will just be a "familial" thing instead of "intimate". I'm sure even Nino and Miku will move on completely eventually.

Thanks for all the work and releases.

Group Leader
Finally, it ended. Kind of bittersweet for me. Happy for each of the girls especially for Yotsuba. Still Miku all the way.

Though I wanted Rena to be more fleshed out as a character but I guess her appearances in the backstory are already enough.

Users who are viewing this thread