5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - Spell

Is this when he fell in love with Yotsuba ?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
@Nobi
Thank to you, I came to see what chapter 90 is about.
:( I was not happy to see it.
My right wrist is a bit hurt since I took a hard fall around 3~4 weeks ago. I want to let it heals by itself, but maybe I should check it at local hospital.

For funny information, I declared that I would buy a physical copy and burn it if Yotsuba doesn't win. Check the result later.

Ps: Thank for asking, it's really nice to have a stranger on Internet caring about my hand.

Dex-chan lover
@ngkn92:
Oh, well, that's unexpected. I asked because I was re-reading some parts of the manga and how people reacted to it, I found your response to chapter 90 funny and wondered which were your feelings about it now. I did not expect you to be actually injured due to (seemly) unrelated circumstances.

Dex-chan lover
Damn that hurts lol ive a fragile heart i too would close m heart a bit after such a "its just a prank bo" moment, even if you know.

Double-page supporter
Love how you can tell Yotsuba's only lying on the "just kidding" from her flustering up

Banned
I don't know why everyone is talking about future chapters...
But if it wasn't for the floppy-side-bow one wearing contacts, I'd say that top-bow-one here is the worst of the five.
I mean she is definitely the most idiotic and easily manipulated... so her confession probably isn't worth shit. She'd probably mix up love and indigestion.

Dex-chan lover
@Ultrareader
Hello

My hand had been healed from the hard fall months ago.

But recently when I was playing chopstick, pretending it was a knife, and playing stabbing game with my friend with a ; you know, to see how effective a small shield against a knife. Well, I made my wrist sprained. I had it checked by doctor ~3 weeks ago, it was healing pretty quick now, still hurt sometimes tho.

So yeah, my hand just can't take a break, lol.

@nkgkn92
Ah yes, I too always play stabbing games with my friends. Also is your hand okay or is it already gone now?

Dex-chan lover
yknow La Nina or Itsuki is just a diluted tsundere who doesnt bill cosby people they just met

yotsubas pants are p neat i want them

Users who are viewing this thread