5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 5 Ch. 40 - Seven Goodbyes ②

Dex-chan lover
Just so you guys know, the whole "moon is beautiful tonight" thing is fairly archaic. It's because of this guy, Natsume Souseki, who died in 1916. No, Japanese people don't go around telling each other that the moon is beautiful, they say "I love you" just like everyone else. Any time it comes up in a story, it's usually more a literary reference.

And yes, Itsuki's name is 五月, which literally means "five moon", and means May (as in the month, though in that context we'd pronounce it "gogatsu").

Just to clarify: what she actually says in the raw is 「今日は月が綺麗に見えます。」 "Kyou wa tsuki ga kirei ni miemasu," which literally means "today we can see the moon clearly" and is basically her saying "yo it's a nice night, let's go for a walk." The famed phrase from Natsume is 「月が綺麗いですね。」 "Tsuki ga kirei desu ne." So no, she is not confessing her love for him in some weird outdated fashion from the Meiji era.

@greatninja3 if i well understand, you said that nino is a selfish girl? Io give you reason, but i also think that her nature is more complicated. Ichika said that nino is the more delicate between them, why? What happened to nino? And why she says that words on the mother to itsuki? She was the sister that more careless the others, why is that? For me, nino hide inside her deeply feels and she is a character more complicated than the other sisters. However for me at first place there is Miku^^

Dex-chan lover
Nino is a bitch, period. Doesn't matter the reason, the why's, the fact remains.

Dex-chan lover
@antares81 delicate is a nice term for spoiled brat

like too sensitive and go and getting mad cause she did not get what she wants. at the end of the day you can't justify "she is just complicated" as a valid reason why she act like a bitch,

also the only complicated thing about nino is SHE IS THE ONLY ONE NOT WILLING TO CHANGE and that's a sign of a spoiled kid notice how everyone had change all but nino she is to hardheaded to change AND NONE OF THOSE ARE GOOD CHARACTERISTICS.

and if the reason why she is so hardheaded and a bitch is because of her sister then Hitler must be a saint. a bad act for a good cause whether it succeed (in nino and hitler's case it did not) it's still a bad act.

i am or most of us see nino NOW and not nino in the future, you know why? because nobody see other people in the future because people see who you are now, in fact even the person themselves should look at their present selfs in that way you will notice your flaws and improve yourself, which miku and every one did except for nino, nino is to stuck in the past (wanting for the 5 of them and no other people and bias toward kintaro cause he was from her past) thx to that she acts like a bitch.

I understand Nino same way you can understand Hitler but it doesn't mean her actions are good,justified, and likable.

@greatninja3 i respect your opinion and i think that see the present is better than see the future. I'll put in this terms: i'm very curious to know what's happened in nino's past. For now she could be a "bitch" for you, but i however like her character above all because she hurt itsuki that i very hate lol. However Miku is the best

How the f*** do you even use Hitler as an example lmao calm the fck down it's only a manga bro

Are people really giving Nino a pass over her tantrum on these last 2 chapters (plus entire series)? I mean, are this people aware of the fact that in the early chaps she drugged Fuutarou and the rest, apparently with sleeping pills, which in some cases can increase the risk of heart failure in people, as well as have minor or severe allergic reactions (talking about general allergies related to medicine)... and add to that, the fact that she always overreacts, like Itsuki, although in the latter case is in a minor degree and within reason.

Further on to differentiate Nino from Itsuki, we have to talk about their stubbornness. Firstly, although I don't like Itsuki her stubbornness toward Fuutarou is founded, since day 1 she has clashed with him and tried to improve herself in regards to her studies, and her stubbornness is never employed as a vehicle to entice the others to follow her example, neither to despise or affront Fuutarou; following that she has taken the time to notice/learn and appreciate some traits of Fuutarou. On the other hand, Nino's stubbornness is always related to clashing with Fuutarou and finding fault with him and finally inciting a hate wagon towards him. With all we've given we can sum her up, as a headstrong, oversensitive, superficial and spoiled brat that always thinks the worst of people (particularly Fuutarou) while at the same time diminishing them in front of others.

Dex-chan lover
@antares81 try taking my point and argue with it

SHE IS THE ONLY ONE NOT WILLING TO CHANGE

bad act for a good cause whether it succeed it's still a bad act

Nino is to stuck in the past (wanting for the 5 of them and no other people and bias toward kintaro cause he was from her past)

also you like her cause she hurts Itsuki? i though she loves her sister? do you have the same or similar personality as nino? no wonder you like her

also stated by @ ZerionMagna "Are people really giving Nino a pass over her tantrum on these last 2 chapters (plus entire series)? I mean, are this people aware of the fact that in the early chaps she drugged Fuutarou and the rest" so yeah she is a criminal

i bet you'll defend a serial killer just because he/she killed someone you hate

@greatninja3 calm down^^ I said that i like nino and i did not say that i have the same character. I defend or like serial killer and hitler? I can assure you that it is not so. I hate itsuki and for this i was happy when nino slap her, but i would be happy if Miku or ichika or yotsuba would hurt her too. I like nino'character, is this a problem?

Dex-chan lover
@antares81

dude are you legit Itsuki was the one that slapped Nino.

Itsuki is the first girl and Nino is the one with butterfly hair ornament. you said you like Nino for slapping Itsuki but thats the other way around. read the whole series again to avoid confusions.

if you made a mistake and you pretty much defended the character you hate.

@greatninja3

I know well who are the girl^^I say (in my bad english sorry) that anyone sisters that hurt itsuki make me happy^^Maybe i have a sadistic character, but only because i hate itsuki so much. I think that she will marry futarou only because she meet him first and this make me sad because i love miku. Itsuki is the main female character but the other sister are much better

Dex-chan lover
Looking at this comment section, I believe when the anime comes out the waifu war will be between 2-3 or even 5 waifus.

Users who are viewing this thread