5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 7 Ch. 55 - The Last Exam - Miku’s Side

"Yet."
This is why we love Miku. Savage and earnest at the same time. Don't know why Ichika is just going to let things fly by, after all, Nino has been working hard to make it up in the rankings after her awful personality in the beginning. If she's not careful, her status in top two is gonna be threatened, lol.

Dex-chan lover
Im fine with whoever that will be with F, and i also dont mind if its going to ends up with a harem. I just sad that i feel like this manga going to an end as well just like what i feel at the last chaps of nisekoi. Nothing goes on forever after all. (That panel when she bites her lips tho, aw)

Dex-chan lover
Ah, I'm purified by this visit to the shrine of Miku. I love her quiet but intense passion. Fuutarou, dude, open your eyes & see what the gods have placed before you!

Honestly, Ichika, Nino, & even Yotsuba, to an extent, have all revealed real interest in Fuutarou, & I can grudgingly accept any of them winning the race. But Itsuki - nada, nil, norway, zilch! Curse the 1st girl always wins cliche! As far as I can see, all Itsuki has displayed is a half-assed 'I'll prove I'm a hard-working student' air, but she's hardly shown anything like interest in Fuutarou, her chumming it up with imouto-chan notwithstanding. Like others have said, if she wins, it's a case of the author choosing to scam us with crappy formulaic story-telling.

Man if I learned anything while reading Harem Manga its that Itsuki will win in the end. but I still want to believe. PLEASE AUTHOR SAN, HAVE MIKU WIN THIS

Man, this got me like Nisekoi. The balance of each is just amazing. I will heel really bad if Miku loses. But i would ship Nino too. I love tsuntsunn!

MIKU SLOW DOWN ON YOUR EFFORTS. Time and time again, manga has proven that MC never chooses the girl who loves him the most

Group Leader
To people suggesting open harem ending.... did u guys forget that opening scene was the wedding of Fuutarou? ^^"
Also I'm so glad to see so many Miku supporters T^T

Double-page supporter
You make Miku cry...I appreciate it, but at the same time... I don't.

Dex-chan lover
This is probably the first and only time I support polygamy.

FUUTAROU GET THEM ALL!!!

Edit:

OR AT LEAST GET BEST GIRL MIKU

Dex-chan lover
Ichika might be the oldest.
Itsuki might be first girl.
Yotsuba might be first girl to co-operate/comrade.
Nino might be the childhood friend.

But Miku? ...Miku is best girl.

Users who are viewing this thread