5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 8 Ch. 61 - Scrambled Eggs ①

Dex-chan lover
How the Hell does Negi do it?
How is he able to keep this BS going on, while making it more entertaining that 90% of Harem RomComs?

Smug Nono >:3.

Now what kind of reaction will Futarou make with Nono in the middle?

Dex-chan lover
Ah, so the tsundere has turned into a smugdere... well played, author.

@Perhapz we both have ABABABABABABA as our profile pictures.

@mira995 That's my guess to. Also, now that Nino is a smugdere, I bet she's aiming for the first kiss to turn that egg of his into a scrambled omelette. Pray to the manga gods that Miku will get a kiss as well.

@kronix I AGREE FUUTAROU MEET YOUR BEET WITH ALL FIVE YEETS

@Waoweewoo Itburgersuki

when Nino meets Fuutarou's dad
Kintarou returns, the face was very similar. To Nino Fuutarou and Kintarou is a different person

Dex-chan lover
@sirius180
No that cat is out of the bag.
If you read when that reveal moment occurs she clearly states that "unlike last time" she could clearly make out his face. In other words it was him on both occasions.
Then again in a following chapter she tells Miku that Fuutarou tricked her (Nino) and in the flashback shot it's the original disguise and the following one from the previous chapter.

Now if Nino has the hots for Fuutarou's Dad it wouldn't be surprising, but the Kintarou ruse is over.

@boag
Because he takes X trope and then says how can I make this interesting.
So like the most recent one;
One of the Heroines makes a confession
SUDDEN LOUD NOISE
Main Character goes "HUH?"
Heroine blushes and says "Nothing!!"
This literally happens. But instead of fucking around like Nisekoi (where Raku falls asleep when getting confessed to)
The Author goes fuck that, she re-confesses properly. Why? Because that's who Nino is. In fact that's how most people are.
And you can look all over the place to see this is how the Author handles shit and makes it interesting. Take the Fuutarou disguise for example. That would've been strung along the entire fucking series by most other authors, where he'd be on a date and having to switch back and forth. Instead it gets handled fairly quickly.

Also just a prediction for this arc we're setting off on.
The start implies that they're going to kiss to seal the marriage and she says "it's not like this is the first time, try to remember"
So who. WHO DOES IT. Is the madman author going to get ALL OF THEM to kiss him? I mean otherwise whoever does the deed here is pretty much confirmed.

Dex-chan lover
Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin',
Tossed salad and scrambled eggs

Oh My
Mercy

And maybe I seem a bit confused,
Yeah maybe, but I got you pegged!
Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha!

But I don't know what to do with those tossed salads and scrambled eggs.
They're callin' again.

Scrambled eggs all over my face. What is a boy to do.

Goodnight, everybody.

Dex-chan lover
@shoker
Its all still part of Yotsubas plan, he is going to end up kissing them all.

Double-page supporter
Can't wait for Fuutarou's dad to meet the Nakano dad :D. From the future scenes, they seem to be....frenemies.

Dex-chan lover
Lots of Miku this chapter - life is good.
Smug Nino is smug for a good reason; she wanted Fuutarou to be conscious of her, & boy is he ever, so much so that he's on the verge of falling unconscious.

@shoker @boag Yep, I think 5 kisses is in the works. Here's some thoughts about it:
They might not all happen here at the hot springs because a) we've got the Daddy Wars as an interesting variation in the fireworks program,
& b) having the kisses spread out over a few days makes sense in light of the different girls reactions to Nino's confession.
Ichika witnessed the confession but hasn't told any of the others & is apparently still dithering about her own course of action. She's definitely taken aback to see Fuutarou at the hot springs, so there's even more pressure on her to do something about her own feelings. I think she's the top candidate for being kiss #1.

Miku is having a major slump & is retreating back into her cocoon. Whoever gets first blood with the kiss, I believe Miku will witness it, which will shock her into resuming her drive to win Fuutarou.

Nino is riding high right now. Despite the author's trolling at the end of last chapter, having Nino be complacent & have two sisters get their lips on Fuutarou will reset the field. That takes us back to square one but still presents progress for more ships. That seems to be Negi's genius with this story.

The Dark Horse Theory - Right now, Yotsuba & Itsuki haven't yet disembarked from the SS WHATISLOVE. Negi could spread chaos across the battlefield engineering a kiss from one of these two -

WAIT! Yotsuba has already kissed Fuutarou! The whipped cream incident! Her stealth campaign is way deeper & more crafty than I gave it credit.
Okay, my head is spinning too much. Time to open another beer & begin the wait for the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@Markgraf It appears that we all share the same theory that all five girls are gonna kiss him. The thing is, how?

Since Miku is laying low for now I guess that you're right about her getting motivated thing spanning this over a few days is also the most likely scenario.

However, now that Nino has evolved into a smugdere, I believe that she's going to be the one who gets the first kiss. And Yotsuba has been sneaky in the past so maybe she is going to design a form of "accident" if you know what I mean. Or she's gonna outright kiss him in front of her dad idk.

Here's my prediction order:
[ol]Nino
Yotsuba
Miku
Ichika or Itsuki; I don't have enough info to predict these two but I'm guessing that Ichika would try and act mature as firstborn and ends up accidentally letting Eatsuki take fourth place.../ol]

But the father's here now when he used to be a background character so I'm guessing that there will also be a bit of behind the scene of why the father chose to get them five going. He will probably also be an obstacle in the quints getting to Fuutarou.

Also, remember the fire dance thing where all five held Fuutarou's hand at the same time to make the ending still a mystery? I'm expecting some sort event alike this.

Man I'm rooting for Ichika but that Nino Smug makes me wanna root for Nino omfg

A fried brain when Nino's on the mind? Well, with how it was confessed in the last chapter, why wouldn't it? Plus, that Itsuki burger, pfft! GJ scanlators on the nice jokes.

With the Nino Smug, can't deny that she's changed her cards from being the repenter (staying on the side, but bumbling about the love) into being the Marika and hatching a plan. Y'all other girls, best be prepared for war.

Very much liked what there was for Miku, seeing that it felt like she was falling in the last few chapters. Also, I'm sure she's talked more than she did on that one page... or was that not when Fuutarou was around?

Users who are viewing this thread