5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 8 Ch. 61 - Scrambled Eggs ①

Dex-chan lover
@Markgraf
No wonder she seems so aloof, her processing power is 90% dedicated to the plan.

Let me get this straight: Ichika, the first-born, was previously the smug sister, but she stopped being smug because of plot development. Now Nino, the second-born, is smug. Does that mean Miku gets to be smug the next time the plot turns?

@jimkage

The father is such a pain in the ass, wish he died.

I spit liquid out. Not joking. I shouldn't be laughing but it caught me off guard. TY. I needed a laugh because this series has me pretty much glued / frozen in place. So dang good!

The author just loves drawing in little clues, pretty much every chapter. This time they are standing side by side, and he draws their hands to look like they are holding hands.

Are people SERIOUSLY not seeing all this?

Gosh, ended here after I thought about something.

Miku you sly fox, you actually planned this, you are the only one not surprised to find Fuutarou here.

Dex-chan lover
You know you're in danger when he looks like he's trying to be slightly Jojo.

Y’know, they really did drop the ball on this one, huh. Quintuplets, perfectly identical in everything except personality. AND apparently hair color probably because minute details in facial expression is hard for anime artists

Users who are viewing this thread