5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 8 Ch. 61 - Scrambled Eggs ①

Dex-chan lover
@PTRB Actually, the side bar text on the first page reads "they reminisce about their first kiss", so we know what to expect

Fed-Kun's army
Now i know why dad hates futa-kun...
cause he had a dick... oh wait he already have it.

i mean they are the same. polar opposite attract each other same polarity = you know the answer.

Dex-chan lover
Nino's smile be like, "Fufufufufu~~~"
She maybe going to tease Fuutarou.

AcX

Dex-chan lover
Miku laughing is truly a blessing for my eyes.

this is just my opinion based on the bride at first page. and i didnt know if the translation is 100% or not.

the bride called mc as "futarou".
as i know, theres just nino, ichika, and miku that uses it. both itsuki and yotsuba called him "uesugi", at least for now ( i didnt know if its a hint or just tradition in japan that using family name when you're not too close with other)

and based on how the bride talks, its more like ichika/nino since both of them getting used to tease futarou, if its miku, i think she'll be more shy (it may be change as the time goes).

and at the last panel on page 1, i can see the pierce on the bride's ear. i know at the early chapter that nino talks about it that at least she'll have a pierce when shes become a bride. i didnt know if its a hint / just a random thing that will make us confused to figure out whos the bride.

as long as it didnt end with harem route, i'm fine with that xD

Double-page supporter
you don't have time Miku, take a suicide confession for better result....

also another father encounter

Man, Nino's face right at the end. I guess she'll go on the attack in the next couple of chapters. Miku and Ichika are gonna get left in the dust at this rate. Though, it doesn't seem like either had a chance to begin with.

Double-page supporter
Are we really sure that him and the girls didn't exchange fathers or something?

Users who are viewing this thread