Reiwa no Dara-san - Vol. 8 Ch. 61

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 4, 2018
Messages
773
soon all the human-trafficing, family-burning, loli-beating villagers will be darksouls'd by our lil' snigga :angery:
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 21, 2026
Messages
75
These ancient yokais they sure are weak to brats huh
Probably because kids back then were taught to fear yokai. Kids these days would make shorts the moment one shows up. So they can’t keep up with their constant bombardment that they just went along with their demands.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 21, 2026
Messages
75
Surprisingly short chapter! Poor Tomoe...I suspect Yasaka is gonna kill the doctor, but I also think he's gonna have leave some kind of lasting impact that'll come back the way Dara-san's sister did. I am curious if this will tie into her in any. I also think Dara-san's gonna NEED to train the kids for some future event, again maybe involving the flashbacks we've been seeing.
I love the kids getting back up after getting seemingly bonked. They are persistant!
Also, good stretch.
9THSppA.jpeg
PLevBck.jpeg
The engraving panel feels oddly hilarious to me for some reason. Like he just beams…something on Amane like a cheap tokukatsu character.
 
Active member
Joined
Jan 11, 2026
Messages
12
The worst kind of pain is caused by betrayal... he didn't just hurt her, he betrayed her, he lied to her about his love and care.

From what was said here, Ryukan willingly relinquished his authority over the mountain to Yasaka, considering most of his body and mind were already in another plane; he probably did it so that the mountain didn't stay without a master/guardian.

And it seems he did like Yasaka's potential... again, considering he didn't seem resentful toward Dara-san even when she first exorcised him, nor after she fused with him, he may have recognised that Yasaka unfortunately may have been corrupted by his own hatred, and his defeat was just part of the wheel.

His willingly taking the pill must have been his way to at least guide the remnants of the kid he saw potential in, and the new one who found herself in such pain and fear.
The worst kind of pain is caused by betrayal... he didn't just hurt her, he betrayed her, he lied to her about his love and care.

From what was said here, Ryukan willingly relinquished his authority over the mountain to Yasaka, considering most of his body and mind were already in another plane; he probably did it so that the mountain didn't stay without a master/guardian.

And it seems he did like Yasaka's potential... again, considering he didn't seem resentful toward Dara-san even when she first exorcised him, nor after she fused with him, he may have recognised that Yasaka unfortunately may have been corrupted by his own hatred, and his defeat was just part of the wheel.

His willingly taking the pill must have been his way to at least guide the remnants of the kid he saw potential in, and the new one who found herself in such pain and fear.
Ryukan does seem like they've been observing so much this point. I'm curious what he thinks of the kids, likely after witnessing them and their adventures
Also unrelated but I've seen you in the replies for Isekai Samurai! Currently reading through that, haven't caught up yet but I love it. It's fun to see fans of that here.
 
Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 15, 2018
Messages
1,644
Turns out Yasaka was never truly evil.
Just very, very angry.
And I think that by next chapter I will need to add at least 3 or 4 more 'very'.
 
Supporter
Joined
Jan 10, 2021
Messages
226
Will the manga adress the fact that Christmas is a festivity for another God ?
It is outside of Japan. Within, it has almost none of the religious significance. Kinda like comparing a Japanese Torii gate and that of some random ranch in Wyoming. Very similar shapes, but ones just a few logs.
 
Active member
Joined
Jan 11, 2026
Messages
12
The engraving panel feels oddly hilarious to me for some reason. Like he just beams…something on Amane like a cheap tokukatsu character.
LMAOOO I didn't notice him shooting some beam there. I can imagine a cartoony laser sound coming out of him. He's gotta work on his presentation if he's gonna give her power during some inevitable confrontation.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
3,079
Seeing as how Mengele and Unit 731 both engaged in similar experiments, even if less ambitious (grafting body parts from one prisoner to another; or from one twin to another), hundreds of years later, it's unlikely much of this particular madman's work survived.
Juggalo Mengele: Twins, How do they work?
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 21, 2026
Messages
75
LMAOOO I didn't notice him shooting some beam there. I can imagine a cartoony laser sound coming out of him. He's gotta work on his presentation if he's gonna give her power during some inevitable confrontation.
It’ll probably be Amane making all those noises with her mouth, and Yasaka at this point pretty much lets her do whatever.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top