5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 8 Ch. 65 - Scrambled Eggs ⑤

Dex-chan lover
@cgr
But even if she eavesdropped there, there's no way to know about Nino's plan of meeting up with Futarou at that night. Unless she eavesdropped them at the car again (for which there's no hints of it all), but that would be quite a stretch.

Nino is becoming more and more of a best girl! Chooo chooo!! NinoTrain gonna wreck all the sisters, on the otherhand Ichika is becoming more and more of a worst girl lol.

If Bichika sabotaged Nino she is a full pledge bitch now.
Support Miku then outrank her on the test? Lol
Nino wants your help and do the exact opposite of help? Lolololl
Why would you stop someones love just because you are inlove with him longer lmao. Backstabber. Say what u want and fight for it fairly backstabber-san.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@gouder,
Good point, my Miku theory is less likely now, but I still think it's probably not ichika.

4 possibilities:
1. maybe Miku/yotsuba/itsuki just overheard them on the bus (i.e. didn't purposely eavesdrop) page 14: https://mangadex.org/chapter/496019/14
2. maybe Miku didn't eavesdrop on them in the bath, but later because she felt nino and ichika together was suspicious
3. ichika told yotsuba about why she's crying, and yotsuba decided to tell their father about nino to keep ichika happy.
4. it's also not too much of a stretch that Miku would eavesdrop more than once on nino since she emits bloodlust at the thought that her sisters may like fuutarou. Miku's also been suspicious of nino for a while: chapter 59, page 4; chapter 60, page 9; chapter 62, page 4

Theory:
The one who told Dr Nakano to look for Nino was Fuutarou.
Evidence to back this up:
1) Fuutarou doesn't want a relationship right now (it's interfering with his studies) so he'd love to put the brakes on the Nino train.
2) While Dr Nakano is fetching Nino, this gives Fuutarou time to talk to the other three and find out what they are acting strange.
3) The only one who knew WHERE Nino would be was Fuutarou; Ichika knew she had to delay her father, but there is no evidence she knew where Nino was trying to meet Fuutarou.
4) Ichika is Best Girl, and would not betray her sister.

Group Leader
Best girl Nino in the house.

"It's fine we're sisters." ? GO FORTH MY BROTHERS MAKE IT HAPPEN.

Joking aside, this arc has been so much fun. Feels like the climax of the story/series is coming up.

Damn I suspect Ichika will pretend to be Nino and try to kiss Fuutarou, so she can steal the kiss but also give Nino a chance to be with him.

Group Leader
Damn, this chapter really made all the Nino gang come out. This could do well as a Visual Novel too imo

Fed-Kun's army
Double track drifting... who remembers that game !! (ts quite nishe)

Fed-Kun's army
Ok, the last few chapters have convinced me: I'm aboard Nino's Runaway Train of Love. It's not just that she's refreshingly direct and knows very clearly what she wants, but she can reflect on her own actions (like how she lampshaded her previous line of "there has to be at least one girl on earth who'd love a guy like you" during her confession, or realizing that what he hated of Fuutarou was "his role", not him). She's defied the usual pitfalls since the moment she didn't let her confession go to waste.

"She's not listening at all! Even though she said she wanted advice!"

Sorry, Ichika. I understand your feelings, I really do, but your advice was self-serving. Even you'd admit that it's better for Nino if she doesn't listen to you.

Dex-chan lover
nino making stuff happen is so good, and panic-mode ichika looks so bad, yet i can't avoid feeling so moved for her crying... it's ofiicial, whoever wins, this manga is gonna fuck me up...

Dex-chan lover
Didn't really have a favourite girl until Nino started absolutely dominating like this.

Users who are viewing this thread