5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 8 Ch. 66 - Scrambled Eggs ⑥

Group Leader
Seems like this is a double issue. I won't be expecting a chapter next week.

@anuanuanu
She's the pig beside Yotsuba.

Seems like Ichika and Miku are on the move. They don't want to be left behind by the Nino train.

Double-page supporter
@arosama scrambled egg 5 page 9 left bottom corner. You can observe that second injured here. Miku could be recognized if you remember the gramps speech after the injured on thigh and MC followed until interrupt and say the name.

Dex-chan lover
@zephyroths that guy was probably just a random kid they knew in the past.

I was convinced that the fake Itsuki was Ichika, she had the motivation for wanting Foutarou not more involved with themselves, but looks like she was a red herring. I'm curious to learn why Miku acted that way.

I don't know how you've done it Negi but you made half naked Miku more sexual that naked Ichika/Nino from last chapter.

Double-page supporter
@Lex79 you can re-read scrambled eggs 4 it say she want MC to get it right. To see her to be other than partners.

Dex-chan lover
I need to reread this arc when its over. Getting mind blown right now with the mind games that Negi put in this arc.

It seems appropriate for Miku to be the mastermind, she always has an interest in Japanese History including general's from the Sengoku period. This is like a daily thing for her to come up with schemes.

Fed-Kun's army
I can separate one of them ... one is HAMBURGER..

BUT MIKU IS DAMN SEXY AT THAT LAST PAGE..

@Kamelpov
Uhm no she didnt injure herself in that panel? She only reacts like that because she was injured the day before. Check page 10, top right panel. Conclusion: only 1 person got injured, and it seems like it's Miku. But how?

Dex-chan lover
WOW THAT LAST PAGE.

Miku destroying figures of Ichika and Nino. Yandere incoming

VIP
miku is behind the scane...

s8.png

is that you fuutarou?

Users who are viewing this thread