5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 8 Ch. 66 - Scrambled Eggs ⑥

Double-page supporter
@arosama Scrambled egg 2 page 18 the bump up left.
Scrambled eggs 6 page 18 bottom hiking damage.
You can deduct that 2 people were injured with different locations now.

Double-page supporter
The answer is easy: Miku doesn't want a student-teacher relationship. She want a man-woman relationship. As long as Fuutaro is their teacher, he will always see her as his student, and Miku doesn't want that.

I'm convinced Negi-san has a goddamn crime-scene chalkboard with red-string everywhere connecting all of the girls, Fuutarou, the 6th sister, the family, the injuries, and the goddamn kitchen sink. I've seen easier to follow or solve mysteries in mystery manga. But that's probably because Negi-san can literally change from drawing each character with their unique structure and silhouette into the same carbon copy Itsuki, and that's a pretty unique dilemma.

Firstly i thought Bokuben will be one of the best harem manga and beat this one in the harem category because Bokuben's heroines are really valuable and none can predict the end..

But this manga gradually became better and better and this chapter proves it that this manga has its own charm that can beat Bokuben in the harem category..

Heck this manga is a lot more interesting for now..

For all those who are confused:

Miku is the one who met Fuutarou at midnight in the courtyard and she was the one who got injured on her thigh because Fuutarou pushed her against the wall.
Ichika has injury on her ankle (the cause of which I don't know) and not her thigh so in short Miku is the fake itsuki.
Miku is becoming more and more bold so that she can have Fuutarou for herself.

Why i feel the slowly become yandere and that's last page. Maybe Fuutaro is not marrying one of the sisters instead he marry the last survivor

MIKU'S BREASTS!!!!!
THE NUDE MIKU!!!!!!!!!!

Miku got her right thigh injured that night. So Miku is the fake Itsuki.

Ichika injured her left foot while HIKING. You can check it in the chapters before, such as where Ichika and Nino are in the spring, such as where Ichika is about to drop into the sea.

They have different leg injured. The author is making this loving story into detective stories.

In Japanese "foot" and "leg" have the same word "あし".

Aggregator gang
@Fapman OK guys, this be battle royal manga now, Miku is the master mind behind it all and only one can survive in the end, it's gonna be like first Saw movie all over again. "I can see the ending!"

@Splint Bokuben has still a few arc to come to this point in it's story, namely a separate arc after each heroines. Iirc now comes a swimming girl arc (again), then probably an Udon girl arc?

Well I dont know what Bokuben's respective "training arc" will be like (because this one is a training arc for Fuutarou), but I think it will be as much fun as this is, and its more than enough for me.

Fed-Kun's army
You thought it was ichicka but no it was miku all along.
Ichicka probably hurt her ankle while hiking somewhere also the injury fuutarou is looking is on thighs not on ankle. Ichicka didn't stopped father coz now she is done taking care of her sisters she will be more aggressive from now on.
Yotsuba is totally clueless as to what is happening around her maybe she doesn't really care, it's not like she was paying any attention around her she always seems to run of somewhere most of the time.
Miku wants to graduate from student-teacher relationship and is aware of ichicka as well as Nino liking fuutarou.
Itsuki just wants to eat more burgers I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread