5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 9 Ch. 69 - Welcome to Class 3-1

Dex-chan lover
Edit: well i did fell to the ichika's trap; but im ready to crawl back up whenever yotsuba's ready to make the scene, so for now im going to stay at this dark pit of ichika's trap hahahaha

Contributor
I see what author did here :) Sneaky one. If rest of chapters will be in this manner I'm pretty sure that he is aiming for harem ending :D

Meanwhile, me irl trying to find job, and still not getting a job. Lol

I dont want to be harem ending, but i dont want to see those girls get her feeling hurts. Especially yotsuba, she is too pure

The 5 girls were originally one called Rena, the girl the grandpa mention.
With some science/magic stuff they split 5 years ago. The girl kissing MC at chapter 68 is the girls fused momentarily. They will be fused again at the end of the manga, permanently.
This explanation will make writing the ending easier for the author and won't upset waifu people.

Contributor
There's a spoiler baseless speculation below my comment, no need to be careful.

Soooo ichika huh?

And wtf is fusing theory, how did ppl come to that conclusion

Dex-chan lover
And the snake attacks again!
But best girl doesn't flinch and gets closer to her beloved.

Dex-chan lover
3 out of 5 are already in love with him (and Yotsuba is also likely in love too). I don't see how this won't end in harem at this point. Laws be dammed. Also the marriage scenes are obviously bait to incite pointless waifu wars.

The best smug Onee-san return on your best way and showing who's boss in this house ? ?
Good to see you again my lady
ye9zSCp.jpg

"An accident" Not sure what futarou is thinking of, does he means the kiss at the bell from last chapter? did he figure out who it was then?

Fed-Kun's army
Get fucked Mikuuuuuu! Still love you tho
The real highlight of this chapter was that center colour page. It's so good

Aggregator gang
Nah, they wouldn’t just reveal who kissed him in one chapter, must be a translation error.

Well we may never know who kissed Fuutarou but from what i see this manga has been favoring miku and ichika and itsuki but mostly miku. so its prob not miku but prob the original girl which is itsuki.

Haven’t checked back to previous chapters to make sure, but what if each flashback of the wedding is with a differ twin? And that fusion theory is like wtf lol.

Yotsuba is an another thing, she's a wild card tbh. idk whats goes through with her.

Users who are viewing this thread