5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 9 Ch. 69 - Welcome to Class 3-1

Aggregator gang
After the hard and long wars my favorites is: Nino up top with Miku now with Ichika close behind. Itsuka then Yotsuba near the end.

Hmm, I feel let down that we got to know who kissed him so early. Wtf, no suspense. :-s What is the point now reading this?

In that panel there Fuu talks about the kiss he used "Aitsu" meaning "that girl". He was referring to the person who kissed him, whoever she is. If he was referring to Ichika he would be using "Koitsu".
So relax people it's not reveal yet.
Then again I'm pretty sure it's Ichika myself.

Current standing :
1.Ichika= Got a legendary kissing
2.Nino= Keep doing aggressive attack.
3.Itsuki= Still holding first met heroine status.
4.Miku= Audience most favorite
5.Yotsuba= as usual being genki girl.

Fed-Kun's army
ah, I'm glad I restrained myself from starting the -Scrambled Eggs- part till it completely ended.

Patience pays off :^]

Now to wait a few months for the next arc to finish :^[

I posted this the other day on chapter 68 about the kiss and the ending, but here it is again.

Here are my thoughts on who it is.
It cannot be Nino because of the fact that she had a chance to kiss Uesugi earlier but chose not to because she still looked like Itsuki.
It cannot be Miku because she wants to be open about her feelings towards Uesugi and be recognized by him, as with how happy she was when he guessed it who she was before.
It could be Ichika, but probably isn't because despite the fact that earlier in the arc she tried to kiss Uesugi because she was disguised, she has now decided to be open about her feelings and really go for him.
It could be Yotsuba because while she said she was joking about liking Uesugi we haven't really seen much actual thought narration from her and it could have easily been a lie.
It could be Itsuki because while there hasn't really been much indication of her having feelings for Uesugi the reverse is also true, and Miku just told her about her feelings which could have spurred this on.
So yeah, I think it is most likely Itsuki or Yotsuba due to the awkward way the girl just kinda stood there in a kissing position which seems like it would fit both of their personalities.
Also, after reading chapter 69, Miku, Nino, and Ichika seem to be able to hold relatively normal interactions with Uesugi without being embarrassed or anything. So while it could mean nothing, it could also further support the kiss girl being Itsuki or Yotsuba, depends on their interactions with him in the future I guess.

As for the harem end, I came up with a crazy way that it would actually make sense despite the 1 bride. It is theoretically possible that all of the girls are in the wedding dresses that were pointed out early on in the series and are switching out who is being the bride throughout the day. After all, the sisters have been mentioned to be missing in the wedding dialogue and unless it is a person who has "love" for them then no one would notice. This makes sense mainly because the arc that just happened basically used that same concept. Also, the reason they didn't do the rings would be because they aren't just for whoever is currently the bride but for all of them.

TL;DR: The girl who kissed Uesugi is either Itsuki or Yotsuba and the harem ending is still possible. Oh and since some people still seem confused on this thread about the grandpa saying Reina, it very likely that Reina was the name of the quintuplet's mother since she passed away and would be the grandpa's daughter.

Double-page supporter
Funny how this manga that started meh is now one of the most heated waifu war I've seen since long ago.
Miku is still best girl for me.

Ichika-nee-sama WIN. thats for sure.
Nino best girl. No one can beat her for wife role

Dex-chan lover
im kinda fanning yotsuba (umm yotsuba is the sporty girl right?) shes like the... the most unlikely since not much romance points for her...

I think Ichika is trying to evict all of them so she can bring Fuutarou over and make it their love nest. If it is true then she just got countered hard as Nino is now working together with him. I swear if he doesn't fall for her if she all out against him, then he is gay or already having an enlightenment.

Dex-chan lover
@episode @tempforthis Here's my prediction:

Ichika: kisser from Scrambled Eggs arc; it's fitting as her character development as well as foreshadowing from how smugtastically confident she is at this chapter.
Nino: girl who met past Fuutarou; the only one who showed foreshadowing that she recognizes blonde Fuutarou.
Miku: BEST girl who will keep the waifu war going; for narrative value.
Yotsuba: old Rena, maybe; Yotsuba might be taken aback by the moment because she didn't expect Fuutarou to ask her name, something only an airhead would ignore. The only other name she could think of at the time would be her mother's - Rena. Also, at the Seven Goodbyes arc, the only person who's relationship with Fuutarou is "normal" is Yotsuba, making it unlikely to be the other girls.
Itsuki: future bride; based on @Evat's hypothesis of Itsuki's missing accent during the wedding, it's a possibility that Itsuki is the bride.

Harem ending? Unlikely. It's against Japan's laws. Plus, where's the family approval? Although, if it's real then the only likely scenario would be for Fuutarou to marry only one of them and keep the polygamy under the rug.

Also, the cover is following a trend.
1: All five quints in casual clothing
2-6: Each quint individually in casual clothing in their birth order
7-8: Ichika and Nino individually in wedding outfits in their birth order

Prediction:
7-11: Each quint individually in wedding outfits in their birth order
If harem ending,
12: Final volume, all five quints in wedding dresses.

Although I kinda doubt it cause it's an obvious spoiler. Or maybe Negi will trigger 80% of the fanbase by only allowing one girl to marry Fuutarou. Plus, I predicted that the in-universe time until the actual marriage is still five years away, which means that Negi will have to cram about four years into six volumes.

Yeah I doubt it. Negi is a skilled writer who knows that rushing would mean the death of the series.

@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN Rena can't be Nino or Yotsuba. When Fuu met Rena, Nino is pretty much hating him, and Yotsuba is running with the track club at that time.
Itsuki is the only one who can track down Fuu at that point of that. Gotta be Itsuki. Theres a few other hints to that points to her too.

Dex-chan lover
@du5k Hmm, perhaps. My memory kinda got hazy after a while.

It doesn't explain why Itsuki would pick her dead mother's name, however, which in my opinion is taboo.

Users who are viewing this thread