5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 9 Ch. 69 - Welcome to Class 3-1

@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN well most series end in high school (except "Kimi no Iru Machi" as far as I know, I don't know the others), but who knows about this series because there are still many possibilities. Most popular romance manga end with 200s ch or 22s Volume

Fuk smug onee chan. I would like some Nino please. Oh, no Nino? Go with Miku then. Just no smug onee chan please

Dex-chan lover
@masato05 Well 5Toubon has shown to differ from normalcy in a good way with Negi breaking cliches left and right so I don't think it's fair to judge the series with common tropes.

@schnichiz The first waifu war was Nisekoi, second Re:Zero, third DitF. This is probably the fourth except it has five waifus instead of two.

Fed-Kun's army
@DeusVult
And that's assuming that these classes have an infinity of seats. If we suppose, for example, that each class has 30 students, the chances are even smaller: 29*28*27*26*25/(89*88*87*86*85) ~ 0,29%

Dex-chan lover
@givemersspls
How is wanting to keep Japan japanese racist, exactly? Are they just supposed to let in whoever wants to and not care if their country loses its identity? Are they not allowed to decide who gets to live in their home?

Group Leader
I'm happy seeing Miku taking a step foward for her own future, discovering what she likes to do, and also not giving up on Fuutarou. Unfortunately my guess is that she probably isn't the bride, but I won't lose hope for my best girl.

Dex-chan lover
@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN
I want to collaborate but gave up halfway hahahah

I dont mind with whos who. I like reading all the assumptions. It doesnt ruin the story for me. It excites me abt how things will played out by negi. It would be nice if negi could break all of its readers assumptions. It gave me that feel back when i read tg and tg:re but sadly it has ended.

Ive fallen to ichika's trap so you guys better watch out hahahahah

NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO NINO

@du5k @DANDAN_THE_DANDAN
It is highly unlikely for atleast older Rena to be Itsuki, because when Itsuki and Uesugi were talking outside about young Rena it was heavily hinted at that someone overheard their conversation while hiding in a bush. Right after that older Rena showed up, so unless that bush thing was a fake out it probably isn't Itsuki. Personally I think it was Nino who could have been following Itsuki in a tsundere type way and then went to see Uesugi because she cared about the past and felt bad about ripping his paper. Especially since young Rena is very likely to be Nino based on the fact that she somewhat recognized the old photo of Uesugi and dialogue with her in the goodbyes arc alluding to her also disguising herself.

Harem end! Since polygamy is not possible then just forget about marriage and just live with your harem. There's a lot of couples now living together and forming a family without even getting married?

By the way miku is best girl and the best route is harem?

Fed-Kun's army
@ColorlessBoy

The assumption that a country’s heritage is directly tied into the race/ethnicity of whoever has been living there IS racist, funnily enough. And Japan has been so restrictive with its immigration policies that its population is in free fall currently.

America HAS done a pretty good job of overcoming a tendency towards pushing away people of a certain race and/or skin color throughout its history. This has helped the country grow at a rate far faster than what could be done through natural reproduction and also constantly helped to keep the economy of small businesses revving along since immigrants are more likely to start one.

Dex-chan lover
>TFW you won't ever get a qt3.14 to fancy you like Nino does over Fuutaro.

Why even live.

Dex-chan lover
@tempforthis @du5k

If we combine our hypothesis, it rules out Itsuki, Yotsuba, and Nino; leaving Ichika and Miku. Do you think Either of them could be the old Rena?

It could be Ichika considering how much courage one would need which Ichika coincidentally have since she thinks of herself as the eldest.

It could as well be Miku from how shy she is which is alike old Rena's momentary embarrasment.

Dex-chan lover
@givemersspls This is the second time I see you ranting about Japanese being racist because they are anti-immigration, do you have a bad memory about refusing you live there or what? Geez seriously, let them decide who'll they let into the country they built, and is theirs. Also it's pointless to compare it with America, the U.S. was built by migrants/invaders and kept on growing on the migration tendencies ever since, while Japan wasn't.

Double-page supporter
@givemersspls Of course they are and what their whole recent history is japan stay alone except when us come to force them to open border like china with european power+japan updated to westphalian rules.
@Istvan90623 It's usual for country to be racist specially those that aren't getting the denazification process like germany has for 20 years with all book rewritten by the winners in ww2. You can see Saud reject refugee as example too every country keep the racism in different amount like us with trump actually.

Users who are viewing this thread