5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 9 Ch. 69 - Welcome to Class 3-1

@du5k
5. I know that's a wig, because no one's hair is as long as Rena's. Still, if the wig is accurate enough to have a huge center parting, it might not cover the ahoge properly.
Well, as stated at the end of my response to this statement, I find that if Itsuki were to wear a wig, her bangs would pose more problems than her ahoge. The position of Itsuki's ahoge is on the top of her head, while the divide of the bangs for Rena (past/present) is the forehead. The theoritical wig could still hide the ahoge just fine.

7. Well Negi ain't perfect. It always bugs me how Nino is willing to study with the rest early in the story when she was so against it.
Aww, yes. I know Negi isn't perfect. Still a bit ticked with Nino's development and how it's been handled; not the worst, but not really the best imo. But even then, we've witnessed that Negi has offered more interesting twists than a typical romcom, without indulging too much in relying on cliches. For that reason, I do hope for the better.

While there are certainly points that may go into Itsuki's favour, I'd say that it isn't enough in the sense of driving a crucial character.

@b-no Rena seems awfully aware of the circumstances of Fuutaro's background, to an extent that I feel that it could only be the actual Rena there, not someone who had heard Fuutaro's story and is acting out as a replacement. Although we don't know how much he divulged to her, I'd personally think that it's only a small lead ahead of the others.
What does Itsuki gain from cutting off Fuutaro's connections to his past? If she was the actual Rena all along, it's rather... well, condescending that she now takes up her "Rena" get-up to stir Fuutaro; certainly, he had changed looks from his delinquent days, but it feels so roundabout that she'd use a disguise. Therefore, my conclusion for Rena would be that she had plans all along to meet with Fuutaro as "Rena" eventually, as she had known for the while the Fuutaro is Fuutaro (we don't know if they exchanged names when they were young, but it's likely enough). As a result, this would lead to Itsuki not gaining much from being told said being-told-his-story.

Maybe Fuu should just ransack the house and find out whos holding that old photo...

I think Miku is playing the long game. She's knows where she's lacking and is looking to improve. She's been working at it for a while. I mean, her baking is at least edible now. I think she wants to get in the practice at the bread bakery across the street from the cake shop. If she can improve her cooking, along with how she seems to closer to Futarou than her other sisters, it may give her the edge to capture Futarou's heart. It a long range strategic plan, and one worthy of a Sengoku Warlords fangirl.

As for Nino, there may be a real attraction between her and Futarou, but I foresee one of those relationships that are an eternal cycle of fight-make up, fight-make up. The energy and passion of such a relationship can't be denied, but it's really hard on everyone, especially if they have kids. My parents had one like that for 53 years, and it was rough on everyone, especially when my younger siblings started taking sides and weren't as quick to make up as our parents.

Double-page supporter
You can observe that yotsuba watch MC in the last page so yea that theory of 4D chess looks right like the job poster she wanted to know her rival in love and at the same time stalk MC.

"Can you imagine being in that apartment by yourself...?

YES I CAN! I spent about 10 years living in high-rises by myself. The view, the security, and the quiet are wonderful. What I would NEVER want is to live in a small place with a ton of relatives.

Dex-chan lover
Well, after this chapter, it's even more obvious Ichika kissed him...
I see, I see, so that's how it is.

Banned
"i've decided to become someone fuutarou will fall for"
miku best girl

Users who are viewing this thread