5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 9 Ch. 72 - The Rumour About the Class Reps

Dex-chan lover
so the rival has started moving.

now i realized something even more annoying about him than his existence, it's how he sparkles when he winks. i want to punch him so much for that

Dex-chan lover
You guys think this chapter sunk the 428's ship? Think again, fools! On the contrary, it just solidified 428's spot as the final girl. This is the bait and switch tactic that we've seen numerous times before!

"There's no way that'd happen."

Oh, poor 428, thinking she has total zero chance of her being with Fuutarou despite her own one sided feelings. But trust me on this, my 428 fellow shippers, that in the future, it will be revealed that she's Rena, and she was the one who kissed Fuutarou, and Fuutarou himself will fall head over heel for the this dark horse waifu!

Fed-Kun's army
Yep a spy from the father.

GO YOTSUBA!!! You unconsciously raised your own flag!!!

Dex-chan lover
i really wonder though, how long will this drag on? surely after hs, they'll go to different routes/uni/work etc... the marriage is like 7/8 years in the future right? it can't be that it will drag on for that long?

imagine, going on and off between the quin one after another, and he got to sample em all, before going for the best one... hmmm....

Aggregator gang
bruh was thinking of the wrong sister, i understand Queen Nino but not the other one

Reader : "yotsuba ship is sinking"
Yotsuba : "sink? Did they forgot I'm a submarine?"

Negi : "well done ren......I meant yotsuba"

Users who are viewing this thread