5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 9 Ch. 73 - New Kawanakajima

Group Leader
I'll be real here, I need to see the continuation of the Kate Beaton strips in the credits.
Pls sir

Dex-chan lover
Can't understand why the need to be recognized by the father. He no longer pays MC as a tutor, he doesn't pay for the house they're in, they're working and supporting themselves, he don't own them and can't dictate how they spend their time... other than the school fees, they pretty much have nothing to do with him anymore.

They don't need to make a big deal with the father hiring that new tutor, they can just do what they did to their tutors before MC appeared - ignore him, and just continue to to be tutored by MC. It's not like he can force his way into their house... hell they can even kick the father out for trespassing...

@IMACOP Who do you think is the guardian of them? They only are allowed to do that because he allows it. As a guardian, he could just negate all of it and just do it by himself. Besides, you think that he only pays for school fees which already would be huge? What about all of the other things they need to pay? lmao Those girls won't have money for paying everything outside of sustaining the house with part time jobs, they need the money of their dad.

Supporter
I'm sorry but the credits made me laugh more than they should have.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda hope that prick is a bit less shallow than that. But for now he's turning up as expected.

Dex-chan lover
THAT MIKU BLOCK on Nino’s Fuu-Kun Attempt was electric albeit small

Aggregator gang
Can someone edit the last page and make the last panel the one on the right to be a burger.

cause to be honest i cannot differentiate her when she is not a burger.

Dex-chan lover
Makes no sense

Hey girls you have got a tutor that has raised your grades, you girls like him (maybe too much) and everything seems good. I don't even need to pay for his work.

Lets replace him.

Dex-chan lover
> Top nationally

The only suitable rank for a man with a harem of five.

Dex-chan lover
@kent12121 That was what the father pointed out in previous chapters, and they cut their reliance on his financial support on all things (except school), resulting in their current lifestyle. You are right about him being their guardian and having the authority to stop what they're doing, but at the same time, that can be used as ammunition - the guardian is abusing (neglecting) them. They still have a surviving blood relative (grandfather) and if I remembered correctly, the father is their step-father, so it's not impossible to get a change in custody with the chances stacked against the father.

That fight smoke between Nino and Miku. Classic.

However... I will say this is unexpected, or should I say, I wished for it to be different in the sense of continuing what had occurred last chapter. However, I don't think this is the first time Negi-sensei has held back events or made the next chapter focus on something else. It also does not mean what happened with Yotsuba is negated, although her attitude in the chapter does not match what her expression was like at the end of the last (bringing back the idea that she hides it all under that smile too well).

Will express the disappointment that, at least from what can be see, Mr. Sparkly is just another of those "I'm your self-proclaimed rival who was second place (but you never paid any attention to)." Would have been better to me if he showed up earlier in the series if that were the case instead of bringing him in now...

And then....! And then I'll marry all of your five daughters and make them my lifelong harem!

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't be surprised if new rival starts fucking the girls left and right. A true alpha character that gives zero fucks about your beta weak ass Mc.

I mean I rather have that trope than the recycled garbage we get here

Aggregator gang
Stop it Nino! I already jumped ship to Yotsuba!!!

Isn't he so much alike with Aoyama. The only difference is Aoyama wants friends but that guy is a self-proclamied rival.

Users who are viewing this thread