5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 9 Ch. 73 - New Kawanakajima

Like, really? Can we just move on from this ultimative bullshit? C'mon man
So stupid I swear

Dex-chan lover
Ah this truly was so stupid the dad like i know hes their dad and all but he has come off as such an unlikable and narrow minded dick .... Its some dude helping his 5 hot friends study do we really need all this?

Dex-chan lover
manga readers get so childish about authority figures it's pathetic
the father's fine
actually he's not fine, he's a terrible father for letting his girls live alone, have a man over, spend time alone with the man, etc.
he has not only the authority to tell them to do whatever he wants but the duty. that's natural law

I can't tell which cliche the Dad is being. He's is either a petty asshole upset some kid called him out for being a poor parent or if he is actually now trying to help his daughters by acting as an antagonist in order to motivate his daughters into improving themselves. I don't think there is anything stopping the Dad from forcing his daughters home apart from his pride, they are children after all.

The hell girls, smh I have more faith in fuutarou in that scenario 😩. And i feel like this was just for applying a plot.

Dex-chan lover
let me make a grand prediction. he's going to get eleven. boom there we go easy prediction

Dex-chan lover
this is a learning lesson for y’all, just become a tutor to have ur own harem + 1 hot twink

Users who are viewing this thread