5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 9 Ch. 75 - The Five Cranes Show their Gratitude

Dex-chan lover
Quint wars aside, I gotta feel bad for our boi Fuuts. He's absolutely exhausted.

Power Uploader
Itsuki will win Fuutarou's heart

Literally

TORnmFW.jpg

@Amarillo yeah it kind of has. now that things are kicking into gear it feels a lot... idk, messier? like the author doesn't really know he's going to wrap it all up

After all that talk of being the oldest, wanting to have a fair fight with the others, Miku encouraging her not to give up on Fuutarou and the bitch does that ????
Ichika is officially out of my top 3.
Now Miku, Yotsuba and Nino.
The best of the series: Miku, Nino, Fuutarou and Yotsuba.

adult Nino hairstyle is so baaadddd. She is supposed to be a stylish girl.

Also, On no, there is Snekchika on loose. Gotta call pest control Ninochad to catch her

Dex-chan lover
-I don 't understand the hate Ichika is getting, she's sexy af
-Nino didn't even try to hide that she got a birthday present for Fuutaro, I love it!
-I hope Miku has a plan, cuz as things are now, she's seriously doomed, especially after what Ichika did last chapter
-I till this point still don't know what's on Yotsuba's mind, maybe the author is giving her the underdog treatment or something? She and Itsuki are the only ones that could possibly be Reina at this point.. Idk tbh.
-Looks like Itsuki is in for a final blitz, she wasn't that big of a treat to the other quints as of late, but that's just because she wasn't even trying. if she seriously joined the war with the first-girl statue she has then Nino would be the only one that can stand a chance against her, or Yotsuba if she ended up being Reina, if not (which means that Itsuki would be Reina instead) then GG.

It’s either gonna be Itsuki, Yotsuba, or Miku that gets him in the end.

This chapter perfectly shows why Itsuki will be the quintuplet to get with Fuutarou in the end. While the other four girls are fighting behind his back, Itsuki is by his side giving him drinks and being sweet to him. Sure its not happening at the same time, but it is shown one after another allowing us to contrast how close everyone actually is to him.

Also the secret Itsuki has is probably that she loves him, she always has, and she was the one that kissed him under the bell. But this won't be revealed to us until the last arc just in time for her to win.

Miku and Nino are the best girls.

I love Ichika soo much, her savagery is beyond Nino lol I don't understand the hate everyone is giving her, Ichika was selfish as a kid as described in the Hotsprings arc. I like that her personality as a child is leaking out again from just being a straight Supportive Onee-san persona.

Dex-chan lover
Man, IDK why but I feel like Ichika, Nino, and Miku are all self destructing right now. Their infighting is giving more chance for Itsuki to actually get close to Futarou. Hopefully thats not the case and Negi is just setting Itsuki as the best friend character

Users who are viewing this thread