5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 9 Ch. 76 - A Battle Amongst Men

Dex-chan lover
Putting so much pressure on their kids for a piece of paper they’ll forget about in a few years... The fathers in this manga are awful.

Dex-chan lover
@no168_92 Yes they do. Although not Japan, I had to get close to perfect scores for secondary and junior college exams (equilvalent to high school). The style of the exam is similar, the mock exams in Japan is essentially a memorisation test. If you study hard enough, no reason you can't get a perfect score.

That being said, I also took SAT and several UK internal GCE as well, and found them laughably easy in comparison. There's something to be said about memorisation and it's role in enforcing a studious and knowledgeable foundation.

Dex-chan lover
This manga has the weirdest pacing. It just skips over like, months at a time.

@xtremeloldude some older chapters showed the father drinking expired milk because they poor or something, and now he took that expired milk with him by accident

@b-no: Japanese text at the last page translates as follows:
"Quintuplets + Fuutarou. It was accomplished only because it was six of them!!!"

Dex-chan lover
Never drink milk before an exam even if you know that milk is far from its expiry date.
Experienced it 1st hand.

Contributor
@b-no
Quintuplets + Fuutarou, it's because that they're 6 people together that they managed to achieve!!

Group Leader
@Valin Thanks! Lol. I thought the first word was Itsuki but looking at the characters, that was not how Itsuki is written. I mistaken the character above the kanji as "Ki" rather than "Ko" and the "Tsu" as small character.

Dex-chan lover
Why do manga characters love to pretend Japan is some tiny backwater country that doesn't matter?

Dex-chan lover
Well, at least Takeda gained some point as a character...

Things being as are in this moment, seems like we’re going for the ending I assume

Users who are viewing this thread