5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 9 Ch. 76 - A Battle Amongst Men

@mrmm

sadly it is true for my family. Old generation tho, maybe nowadays they become better. Glad to hear it.

Dex-chan lover
i was really expecting a "haha it is i rival love interest that is an asshole and no one likes" but astronaut boy ended up being based AND starpilled

Group Leader
Goddammit... In that toilet scene the background song "Joo jooo. Goll den wiind" keep ringing in my ears...

That Felt great. usuegi showing the father but also aknowledged a rival who isnt such a dick afterall either.

Dex-chan lover
7drHiqr.gif

Fed-Kun's army
So Lactose intolerance was the reason he failed? Kinda bs of the author to do that.

Contributor
I'm sure I'm overthinking it, but how exactly is it even possible to place in the top 10 students? There are fewer points available than the number of students taking the test, so many students will tie for each possible score. Top 1% I can understand, but top 10 individuals? Assuming a standard deviation of scores, most of them will be in the middle, but I'm sure more than 10 out of a quarter million students would score full points.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kwijo

MC being third means there's less than three people among all 250.000 students to score full points. You're right, that is just insane.

@Kwijo Yeah, no doubt. I only have the US tests to compare them to, but even if the ACT and SAT were a fair bit harder, I'm sure at least 100 kids would get perfect scores. Unless I'm really underestimating these Japanese tests and only gods are able to get perfects, I can't see anything less than 50 kids getting perfects with every top student studying their ass off.

@Kwijo lmao in my lovely country Indonesia nobody get perfect score on highschool national exam out of freaking 4.3 million students.

@SpriralSoul Nope, the milk was spoiled from the looks of it. And it seems like his father is not afraid to drink spoiled milk (and seems to have a strong stomach to not get downed by such). Simple as that when observing previous statements of Father Uesugi's eating habits.

Also, yes, tests are harder. US tests don't compare. Kwijo is thinking on a scale that tests are easy enough that there is a guaranteed "I scored 100%" if not "I got above 100% because of extra credit." This part of the comment was made over some bad misunderstandings. My apologies for being over-the-top if not also arrogant with it.

1578, the warlord, Kenshin Uesugi's death was caused by a stomach ache and died on the toilet.

2019, the ace student, Fuutaro Uesugi's loss was caused by a stomach ache and nearly died on the toilet.

Power Uploader
@GreenMoriyama
I'm quite positive that you completely missed the point @kwijo made, making you a failure at math. Also, it's incredibly distasteful to put words in someone else's mouth. You have no idea what he was thinking, and it is asininely arrogant to think you do.

Edit: typo

Users who are viewing this thread