5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 9 Ch. 77 - A Battle Amongst Women

Double-page supporter
is this actually heading to the end? or is this one of those "ohh looks like it will end... nope one question was answered but something happened and we are in for 1000 more chapters"?

...And so, the 5 great armies march to Kyoto to face each other for the last time...
...or not 😂

Last page: lol
Damn Negi! Dont do this with the best girl.

Dex-chan lover
NEGI
wBjEsAZ.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Well Fuutarou being re-installed as tutor and getting confirmation (of the somewhat obvious fact ) Itsuki is the one Fuutarou met at that fateful Tokyo trip..... It seems like the beginning of the end to me.
But of course since producing manga is a business too, we might be seeing some 100+ chapters until the end (when this story is no longer profitable). And I am not complaining at all, just the wait is shaving years off my life.

Double-page supporter
Poor Futarou, he was expecting that trip to rest a bit from all the grinding.

itsuki's route is still strong for no reason ...

author you not only broke my heart to pieces , now you grind it to dust ...

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Lol that last page. Poor Yotsuba.

Also, I kind of saw that Itsuki thing coming from a mile away. Not precisely 'she is that girl in the photo' and more of 'Itsuki arc coming up soon'.

Next is probably Yotsuba (dense girl finds out late). or Yotsuba (gets mad from being ditched by her sisters and then dramatime)

Double-page supporter
Ok this could go with 2 routes:
1- since Itsuki is Futarou's chlidhood friend, she is destined to loose
2- Since she's that girl, pretty much the author is saying "well the most obvious route is the winner"
I hope is one, cuz' if not, this will be another Nisekoi, To love ru, The world god only knows, etc...

Dex-chan lover
Everyone knows Yotsuba is actually the dark horse. Can't you see her scheming face on page 18? She is ready to destroy all the bitches in her way.

Itsuki about to win despite having the least interaction next to maybe Yotsuba. I hate this.

Dex-chan lover
At first I thought the author was trying to make us think Itsuki is Rei, then plot-twist that she's the food reviewer, May.
Turns out the actual plot twist was that she's Rei after all.

Well played.

Users who are viewing this thread