5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 9 Ch. 77 - A Battle Amongst Women

VIP
Ah, random info, the author's twitter account image is itsuki and has been that for a really long time... so I gues you could get what I'm going at?

@Heartlessangel65 Fuutarou had told Itsuki about Kyoto and later he talks about the reason why he study to her and someone hear the conversation. The next day he meets with Rena. Check chapters 34 and 41 again :)

Dex-chan lover
IT was Itsuki all Along@!!!!1
200.gif

@Fluffyfish
Yotsuba has been the dark horse from the start, remember she was the first one to say that all she had to do to have Raiha as a sister was to marry Fuutaro, her keikaku has probably expanded into everyone marrying him while being 1 girl.

Aggregator gang
I’m just wait for the Harem end. All five of them met child Futarou during the Kyoto trip, just at different time. So to Futarou, all of them are the childhood friend.

I feel sorry for Miku.
I kind of hate what Ichika's doing.
But, deym, Itsuki. I had the feeling it was you all along.

Double-page supporter
Ichika if you do anything bad a second time you're definitely not end girl....

On another note, I don't think Itsuki's in the running for Fuutarou at all. The only interactions she's had with Fuutarou seems to be more like heart-to-heart you'd have with friends, and I don't think she sees him romantically at all despite being Rena.

Dex-chan lover
I'm kinda sad to see this nearing the end when there's only recently been getting really good.

Don't worry dad, MC is approaching them in a gentlemanly manner. The problem is with those daughters of yours just a few steps away from being yandere 😂

Oh no. Ohhh nooo. No. Nope. I don’t like where this is going. Not even one bit.
Is Itsuki gonna be the one? Really? Why? Why you have to be this good, and at the same time not even give a chance to Yotsuba? Dammit, this is soo good but at the same time it makes me mad.

Dex-chan lover
Well gg boys. Its been a good run but seems like the winner has been chosen. At this point theres no way Ichika, Nino, or Yotsuba could even win. The way I see it is either Itsuki gonna win with Fuutarou rejecting Miku (hopefully didnt happen) or Itsuki gonna be casted as some sort of best friend character (maybe friendzoned by Fuutarou) and Miku win.

Its a dark day to be a part of Ichika and Nino gang...

I mean come one I'm pretty sure most knew Itsuki was the girl Fuutarou met when he was little. Especially since she knew exactly how the girl dressed.

Fed-Kun's army
Futa did not know it was Eatsuki cause Eatsuki becomes Thicc.... they all changed... everonye change...

All the way back in Chapter 2 Itsuki went through Futaro's student ID to get his address. That had the picture of him as a kid. She could of known he was the kid from Kyoto since then seeing as she seemed to still have the photo of the two of them. Or one of her sisters and him depending on how it all plays out.

Users who are viewing this thread