5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 9 Ch. 77 - A Battle Amongst Women

calm yo tits, no ship will get sunk
SS Quintuplets ain't going anywhere

just looking forward to Yotsuba's arc

O MY MAIN GIRL'S STRING OF FATE!!

I'm fine with anyone else, Ichika, Nino, Miku or even the impossible Yotsuba end as long as it's not the chliche Itsuki's end. Preferably Ichika or Nino end, the shit storm would be glorious to see.

@greatninja3 You seem to have made a mistake on something there.
1. I am pretty sure Itsuki isn't his childhood friend, she is his past crush that he encountered once prior to starting the tutoring gig.​

You can tell what evil snake cogs are turning in Ichika's head though, she is gonna pretend to be the girl he met in the past even though it was actually Itsuki.

Nino and Miku are the best, even though they won't win.

Well... all I can say is that present "Rena" (which seems to be Itsuki) may not 100% be past Rena...

However, I am also lead on to think Itsuki was going to talk about her "food reviewer May" persona (and the clothes by a fluke happened to be the same as Rena)... but yeah no, even I'm at a loss of words. It's English here, so some words may have been "lost in translations" but that's doubting something just to hold onto a faint hope that Rena was someone else. Not that Itsuki being Rena is a bad thing, but is... well tbh not exactly intriguing choice. As some others have already mentioned in one way or another, the other Quints would be much more glorious in the sense of doing something different for "who was the secret girl."
(Also, F to people who say "this is the way of harem," riding a rollercoaster of basic tropes as if those trends equate to good stories, which I believe is false)

And yes, I'm here on SS Yotsuba, lagging behind, wondering why Negi aint feeding her the same amount of fuel as the other ships... that credits page hit too deep in the heart...

Dex-chan lover
the chapter was good, but the credit page was the deal breaker...

in present time, how many of them are still in love with fuutarou besides the bride ofc.... and would some of them cheat? with or without permission from wifey...
would fuutarou succumb to the temptation?
would there be a chance of gang rape or 3+some?
so many possibilities...

Sincerely I liked a lot more the idea that Yotsuba was Rena and that all that thing of her about being the only one helping Fuutaro since the beginning and trying to support him and her sisters precisely because of her memories. It would have been a good twist, everything would make sense, and we would have avoided the first/poster girl actually wins because of bullshit shenanigans. Itsuki personality is incredibly plain (she's just a food meme) that was supposed to be tsundere but not really so she's just generic and literally nobody wants her to win but the author.

Pretty mad with this chapter for the lost chance, but well always better to have the Rena thing being discovered than being revealed at the end where nobody would have been surprised.

EDIT: I GOT RUSED. SORRY I DOUBTED YOU AUTHOR

Dex-chan lover
Went to look for a hentai for this manga because 6-some sounds fun. There's none!!!

Fed-Kun's army
damn things are finally building up for a finale! looking forward to kyoto trip arc :)
Please let there be no bloodshed Let it rain.

This is easily the worst chapter in the series thus far, and something tells me it's going to get even worse. Getting a major feeling of editorial influence here.

Dex-chan lover
@cemsity yes it was, one of the triplets loved the husband, the other had the baby instead of her sister and the last one liked the money, the husband didnt know

People in denial about Itsuki being the main girl. It was obvious from the start.

I'd be more shocked if she isn't the bride at this point.

Itsuki being Rena is an asspull. And Yotsuba is officially ded at this point. Her feelings towards making fuuts happy aren't backed up with anything anymore since she ain't Rena.

Users who are viewing this thread