5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 9 Ch. 77 - A Battle Amongst Women

Dex-chan lover
Fcuk Itsuki.
Noooo.
Whyyyyyy
My Yotsuba, don't cry.
I hate this.
4 girls prepare for the trip and here, Yotsuba does nothing. And Itsuki is the Rena(?) so what is left for Yotsuba anymore?
This is horrible, how long do I have to watch her being obvious to her own feeling?

well fuck it..

why do this author-san ?.. no one even like Itsuki.

harem route the only way !!

or

just any girl except itsuki !!

Yotsuba still my best girl, but well at this point im okay with whoever the mc marry. Itsuki is not a bad heroine at all, she helped mc in a lot occassion, but she is indeed the worst girl out of the quintuplet.

Fed-Kun's army
we all thought negi was different but our illusion was shattered by this chapter...... fuck this man fuck this.

"Omg what a surprise! the girl in the pic was Itsuki!" said no one. It was obvious that it was setting her up to be the "main heroine". Which sucks. I was hoping that it wouldnt follow this same cliche pattern since it takes all the suspense and excitement out of the story when you know how its gonna play out. Though it can redeem itself even if it does follow this cliche if it has a legit harem ending in some way.

Me sitting here enjoying what Fuutarou tried to copy on the second page ☺️☺️ All according to cake

Double-page supporter
Ninoooooo
Mikuuuuuu
Don't do this author !

I will not let my ships sink even if I have to look for doujin REEEEEE

At least go for harem ending. Wihout Itsuki in it.

Dex-chan lover
Negi is probably pulling another Red Herring so I doubt thst it's Itsuki, like @HakuErdrikll said Itsuki is probably the food reviewer.

This chapter also gives another evidence for the "childhood girl is all of them but at different times" theory since it won't make sense how both Nino and Ichika to recognize Kid Fuutarou if only one of them were the childhood girl.

Fed-Kun's army
i am afraid that Yotsuba has always been a character with secret schemes

i fkn really mean this-

Users who are viewing this thread