5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 9 Ch. 77 - A Battle Amongst Women

Seems like Fuutarou met with atleast 3 of the sisters in the past during that trip and they each swapped places during that time.

Itsuki obviously the one in the photo, Yotsuba mentioned she met a boy in the past she was trying to be friends with, but Ichika took that opportunity from her.

Still the one that kissed him should matter, but I doubt that will be revealed until longer down the story. Contenders are still Ichika, Yotsuba, and now Itsuki since the others don’t recognize blond dressed up Fuutarou.

Aggregator gang
Considering how Itsuki is the only one without any real development with Fuutarou, I'm not surprised about this revelation.

2cqwsJB.png

Yotsuba Real Rena????

In this chapter, teenage Rena is revealed to be Itsuki but that leave us with another question, who is the one skulking in the shadows in that other night before and what is that person motive? My guess is Miku since there are instances of her operating at night, so it won’t be unlikely if this is the case.

Another thing odd is how does Ichika knows that picture was taken in Kyoto? As far as I look at it there wasn’t any distinctive landmark or background in the picture. Aside from that it seems that Ichika has figure out that the boy in the photo and Fuutarou are one and the same and is definitely planning something, but it shouldn’t be long until Itsuki realise that the photo is missing from her being.

On another note, I believe in Fuutarou enough that he was able to tell that was not Miku in ch.74, but he also has no reason to distrust anything the fake Miku had said either. That is until he gets the chance to talk to the real Miku alone without any intrusion. Speaking of which, I’m curious about Miku’s employer and want to see his or her appearance.

Fuutarou also talks about leading the quint to their dreams, so this is my guess for each character dreams and their possible future career;
Ichika, celebrity actress
Nino, restaurant owner
Miku, unknown
Yotsuba, unknown but I speculate that she might inherit her grandpa’s inn
Itsuki, teacher
Fuutarou, unknown
Takeda, doctor or astronaut

Anyway, I’m hype for the upcoming Kyoto trip arc, what comes after would likely be facing their dad for the right to date his daughter.

Itsuki is the next victim of NTR scheme. Rena identity will be claimed by Ichika.

with rena identity revealed, 428 chance is essentially zero now
but i'll never leave this ship just like she'll always on fuut's side
OXLVHRv.jpg

brace yourself for another fate-binding legend

Aggregator gang
There is a scene where Yotsuba talks about how Ichika was then talking to the person she wanted to be friends with the next day.

Makes me think that all 5 of them when they were younger probably talked with Uesegi.

This chapter reveals it was Itsuki that was Rena but this doesn't mean the modern Rena that Uesegi met was her. That was probably someone else

5 of them is going to be a burden on a whole another level for Uesugi, I guarantee it. I wonder if it's going to affects his grades.

Fatsuki brought "childhood friend" cheat card. Her sisters essentially got nuked.

ugh, that last page i'm starting to feel sorry for her, but hey, remember how Negi-san has flip the likability of Nino, it's just not her arc yet.

uh-oh, ichika don't do it, you're going the wrong path.

Fed-Kun's army
dang sucks i caught up . gotta wait each week now

watching the anime at the same time the anime will not catch up to the manga anytime soon til a season 2-3

Itsuki as Rena interesting. i guess it debunks all those theories i was reading in the comments for weeks now

I honestly feel Yotusba will win out in the end. Something about cheering for Futarou/ a lways looking out for happiness screams love. and in the very beginning in the manga she confessed. I dont think it was a lie either but idk

It could also be itsuki cuz of running into him first in school. But def Yotusba for my choice for now

we just gotta know who kissed him and that will be that.

Fed-Kun's army
man i remember when hardly anyone commented on this manga in the earlies.
Now 170+ comments on a single chapter heh. :)

Users who are viewing this thread