5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 9 Ch. 77 - A Battle Amongst Women

@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN Can I get a citation on Ichika and Nino recognizing young Fuutarou? When Nino first saw the picture of our him young she didn't recognize him, she just saw a "bad boy" stereotype, which as we now know is the type of people she is attracted to. And when she does find him again in the camp arc, she only recognizes him as the boy from the photo, not from meeting in the past.

As for Ichiko, if you refer to her seeing the picture this chapter, thats most likely her putting the pieces together of who the white haired boy is. She has the brain of a traitorous snake, and they are good at solving puzzles when it can help them be traitors.

And I doubt that its going to be a red herring. The food reviewer thing is probably the red herring red herring, make us think there is a red herring when it isnt actually a red herring. And then in the end the entire manga is a red herring to make us think it wont be a generic first girl harem manga when actually it is. The greatest trick in the manga is convincing you that there was a trick to begin with.

Itsuki will win, but Nino and Miku are best sisters.

Wow, you though Itsuki had no development but she jumped close to the top in one chapter.
Poor, Miku. She doesn't know yet that the impostor wrote her off.

I will stay in the Nino train even if the terminus is a wall.

#teamnino

#teamharem

Power Uploader
Geez Itsuki, how come you have TWO secret identities?

Feels good being her only fan

@The_Smile Nino said she feels like she saw that kid somewhere, I think it was the chapter when Raiha gets sick and Fuutarou tries to skip the field trip.

@rafavic Ok, I went back and read that chapter and you are right, she does mention having seen the kid somewhere before. But you could also equate that to her having seen the photo that Itsuki is shown to have in this chapter. That could be the red herring since Itsuki has shown to have a higher chance of having been the girl from the past in other instances.

Dex-chan lover
crii... ichika playing dirty is really making me feel disgusted by her... now now whatever the reason is like "for the sake of love" or whatever... damn its too dirty...

Group Leader
Lol. All that boasting and fuutaro still can’t identify who that miku impostor is.

I knew itsuki was rena all along after I re-read the past volumes during the final exams arc.

It can't possibly be the end. There should be at least 3 more volumes to put everyone else in wedding dresses.

Fuk yeah its itsuki's development time, I'm so glad she's Rena
TeamItsuki bois lets GOOO!

Ugh i don't like how ichika smiled at that photo she better not sabotage itsuki too
I'm still pissed at what she did to miku and fuutarou sure is being dumb for who placed 3rd at nationals. How tf hasn't he still realised it was ichika. smh man

Well the Rena Ichika thing was kinda obvious cause she is kinda the 'main' girl so there is not much change but i desperately hope that he isn't going to marry her because it would be way too plain and boring but that is also why that is the most likely outcome.

Users who are viewing this thread