skip some chapter, got spoiler, dropped, i don't waste my time to reading it

I like to be Salty

#RipNinoFags

Whahahhahahah

Idiot

#IloveNegiInsolentBastard

Even The Mods is Salty on Who is Winning whahhahaha

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
I had to reduce my rating on this manga, because the plot at the end went completely in the shitter. Blah, what a load of bunk.

Double-page supporter
Barring spoilers, the ending really that bad? I'm debating binge reading and watching this.

Double-page supporter
@mug3n Alright that doesn't sound so bad then unless it's one where the author tries to get away with a non-ending but I doubt it'll be that

Dex-chan lover
@dracosafarius I personally liked the dynamic with the protagonist, not being the typical goody two shoes I can't interact with the contrary sex because I'm socially inept. It's a fine change of pace and give the tropes a little more novelty by not playing them directly. As @byakuroo said, it drags the 2 later arcs and finishes horribly, but the journey until there is good.

It's a decent read, would be good if not for that last parts.

Double-page supporter
@mug3n Heard about the same from a friend that hard recommended it just for their love of Nino. It's really good so far (about halfway in) but those last -40 chapters are what I'm dreading.

I started reading this manga when it first started, i would get excited for the new release of the chapters, but as time passes it seemed that the story was dragged and felt like it would take a long time to get to the end, but then the end felt rushed. I don't really know how to explain it at all.

Double-page supporter
Oh fuck, well there is a lot to unpack after reading the last 92 chapters in a short time. I can say I've really enjoyed this series, but it did fall off incredibly hard, and as @Zorkly puts it yeah it dragged on and then suddenly felt like a rushed ending.

As for the ending itself
I mean I'm happy, partly, I love all the girls and I can't be "mad" that any specific one besides Ichika/Nino won, but it still hurt. I have far too deep a love of harem outcomes in anime/manga so I was already setting myself up for 99.99% failure. Only solace I can take is that it seems the other four are still in love with him after the timeskip, but it still doesn't sit right.

All in all, would recommend, but just know that the last, roughly, third falls off quite hard.

Contributor
Ha ha ha, laugh through the pain:

20679.png

I feel a bit sad for new readers considering the 13th cover that's currently showing spoils the entire ending.

Users who are viewing this thread