5Toubun no Hanayome

Fed-Kun's army
@Xx_Itz_Jamez_xX
Yeah, you've blocked me after shitting up comments with lies and spamming my PM's with your hentai ideas.
It's been a few months already and you're still obsessed about this. Fuck off

Double-page supporter
If you pay careful attention, you’ll notice that even amongst the quintuplets their breast sizes vary. Surprisingly, the largest quintuplet chest actually overwhelmingly goes to Nino, followed closely by what is almost a tie between Miku and Itsuki. Perhaps this is owed to seniority, but this doesn’t explain why Ichika’s chest is 4th ranked amongst the sisters. Perhaps this is because as the eldest sister, she has been responsibly been giving nutritions meant for her to the younger ones, as a way of being the responsible onee chan we know she is, thus decreasing her breast size growth compared to most of her juniors.

This is when we realize that while Miku may be slightly larger than Itsuki at the moment, all the food that Itsuki ate will eventually reach into her chest, and soon Itsuki may surpass even Nino when it comes to chest size, which is extremely impressive considering Itsuki is the youngest sister and by virtue of age should actually have the smallest chest. This also explains why Yotsuba has the smallest chest; though by no means unimpressive, one must remember that Yotsuba runs and does the most physical activity, which in consequence burns a lot of fat and ends up decreasing Yotsuba’s chest size to even smaller than expected as the 4th sister.

We must carefully observe Itsuki’s growth; there is much potential in all the food that she eats as like any blessed manga heroine, all the fat goes to her chest rather than to her stomach.

tl;dr: Itsuki’s overeating is a tactical ploy to surpass her sisters in the Futabowl.

Contributor
thundercloud
what give you the thought to write that reply?
Seoul
A man of culture indeed ?
respect

Group Leader
@Minezuki
> what give you the thought to write that reply?
It takes no time, and it could be fun to spot the differences.

Fed-Kun's army
SPOILERS for chapter 58
Ichika
38 63 52 40 47 240
Main heroine gets the last chapter

Dex-chan lover
When the anime comes out I'm fully expecting the next waifu war.

Edit: I'm now expecting the waifu war to be the first one to have more than two waifus fighting.

Dex-chan lover
Yo, that score is 0.01 less than I remember. One of you better rate it a 10 or else...

Edit: Oh hey, the score's back up to good ol' 8.66 ^_^

Yes I keep count.

Users who are viewing this thread