5Toubun no Hanayome

MD@Home
The anime casting feels like a missed opportunity. Surely they could find a talented voice actress capable of doing all 5 voices. And what's up with the different hair colors? It's actually a plot point that the sisters can disguise themselves as each other...

Group Leader
8.70 now. People really liked this chapter I guess? (The last 10 or so have been great and the last two have been fantastic.)

Group Leader
I don't get why some people are complaining about the hair color. It's been like that after the first volume. Author changed it--little by little--by the time volume 2 was released.

Why people so surprise with rating.
This one perhaps the best harem romcom atm

My brain tells me that Nino is a crazy bitch who should get rejected, but every other part of my body wants her to tackle Fuutarou to the ground and fuck him on the spot.

DO IT, DO IT NEGI ACTUALLY GO FOR THE HAREM ROUTE IF YOU DO THE RATING WILL SKYROCKET MAKE SO FUTAROU BANGS ALL OF THEM.

Throw out the common sense and just let them all bang, DO IT I BET this will be one of the best selling manga's if he does it. I BET IT, it will be so fucking out of the ordinary compared to other harem manga's. DONT BEAT THE BUSH GET IT DONE.

If not then make doujin w harem ending :D

Dex-chan lover
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! SHIT SON!!!!

good god I love Nino so much.. Idk what i'll do if she doesnt win the fuutabowl, might go emo for a year or something..

I really hope this will end in harem route it's quite hard to choose just one of them and leave the rest. Since polygamy is not possible just forget the marriage and just live with them all hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread